cheap cycle tops

get a bargain

21 to 27 of 27 messages
19/04/2011 at 20:36
They really are quite good very breathable, nice and airy on todays ride home
Nicko. Hdau    pirate
19/04/2011 at 20:43
Ordered mine yesterday and it arrived this morning in time for a bimble round the roads of East Zuzzex. Excellent quality and good fit
meface    pirate
19/04/2011 at 22:02

Ditto, fast delivery fits nicely, seems pretty good. For a tenner it is excellent. Although also went for the bib tights with a view to next winter. They also seem pretty fine - nice and warm when I tried them on although it was about 20degC.

Meface

Plum    pirate
20/04/2011 at 12:05

Mine turned up today 

Big black marks where the label ink had run into the material but two minutes with a bit of powder and water and as good as new.

just drying in the sun as we speak but will get a run out tonight

20/04/2011 at 22:21
Mine arrived today - very nice! A couple of small ink marks but nothing serious at all
Iron Pingu    pirate
21/04/2011 at 08:47
Mine arrived yesterday, black marks down the front but they've pretty much all come out in the wash.  I ordered a Medium and it's a bit baggy but great for the price.
22/04/2011 at 21:24

cheers for the tip

got a medium and its cracking (not literally!)

ta very much

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.