Cheshire Traithlon, May 22nd

441 to 460 of 492 messages
20/06/2011 at 13:43

((Cake and Big Al))  - just because I can

My Outlaw decision is pending...

Big Al The Outlaw    pirate
20/06/2011 at 13:46

You have plenty of time decide Frodo  

When will you know the outcome of your job applications?

20/06/2011 at 14:12

I hear tonight if I made the second round on Friday.

If I haven't, I am definitely attempting Outlaw - the nature of my profession means that if this comes to nothing there will be no move of jobs for me until next April at the very earliest.

20/06/2011 at 15:08
What do you do? Or would you rather not say on here because you'd have to kill us all?!!!!
Either way, good luck, although it's win/ win now isn't it?! Job move/ Outlaw
20/06/2011 at 15:09
Win/win was the take I have on the situation
I can't say on a public forum, not because of what I do, but where in particular I work.
20/06/2011 at 17:08

((((Big Al, Cake)))   Rotten news.

But sounds like you all need to get yourself on the Outlaw list here.

And the kit thread is here

Bring it on......I want to be an Outlaw.

20/06/2011 at 18:20
Just had the news from the people I interviewed for
So looks like I'll be Outlaw-ing then
20/06/2011 at 18:33
*Frodo* wrote (see)
 I can't say on a public forum, not because of what I do, but where in particular I work.

I understand, you never know what weirdo is lurking

*Frodo* wrote (see)
Just had the news from the people I interviewed for So looks like I'll be Outlaw-ing then

never mind and congratulations

Cake wrote (see)
 Al it’s a sh*tter but everybody goes sometime, it’s more important to live what time you have instead of when you leave if that makes sense. On the plus side I get first dibs on her record collection. *in case anyone reading this doesn’t know me that’s a joke*

I agree, you can't beat a good record collection (and seeing as none of you that well that was also a joke)

and also I agree with you matey,  I try and take as many opportunties as I can.

Soup Dragon wrote (see)

But sounds like you all need to get yourself on the Outlaw list here.

And the kit thread is here

Bring it on......I want to be an Outlaw.

I'm on it

20/06/2011 at 19:52
And on a more positive note, I may be getting a new full carbon bike (well, new to me at least) I need to flog mine on first though if anyone knows a potential buyer? It's a Trek 1.7 triple, 62 cm alloy frame with carbon forks it's for 6' and over really (I made an expensive error when I bought it as I'm only 5'10" but I've used it for a couple of years without any trouble) I've had it from new and it's been serviced every 6-12 months since I bought it. The bike has been very well maintained. I think it's a 2008 model but I'll have to check. The groupset is 105 and it's had a new chain and rear cassette in the last 6 months. It's been well ridden but not excessively and has some minor marks/ wear and tear ( cable rub on the frame, frayed bar tape etc) Any more questions then fire away, I can also supply as many pictures as you want.
Edited: 20/06/2011 at 20:57
21/06/2011 at 13:02
You're doing me the favour remember?! I'll get the zip sorted if it can be done.
As for the bike, I'll put it on e bay. Just thought I'd offer it up on here first as I'd rather she went to someone who'll look after her
22/06/2011 at 17:27
Big Al 123 wrote (see)
*Frodo* wrote (see)

I thought you had met Cake ?
23/06/2011 at 10:50
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
Big Al 123 wrote (see)
*Frodo* wrote (see)

I thought you had met Cake ?

Right Cake, I got caught up yesterday with a few things  (I'll PM you shortly)

Can prob get into Manchetser tomorrow, failing that late next week.

23/06/2011 at 10:53
CRB checks (including extended ones) don't weed out all the weirdo's.. Otherwise I would never have passed
23/06/2011 at 11:12
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
CRB checks (including extended ones) don't weed out all the weirdo's.. Otherwise I would never have passed

Ditto
23/06/2011 at 12:04
Cake, you have mail.
23/06/2011 at 12:34
 OMG - it goes practically goes past my house!!!!

*bounce bounce*  
23/06/2011 at 16:56

just copying us scousers

it's fantastic news though as it means a lot more options for marathons locally, Liverpool, Chester (I think we're assured that these two won't be on the same day next year!!) and now Manchester.

we've gone from nothing to being spoilt for choice

23/06/2011 at 17:43
As long as there's at least one locally I'll be happy.
23/06/2011 at 18:07
Manchester in Spring, Liverpool in Autumn = happy hobbit
23/06/2011 at 21:32
Outlaw in the summer
441 to 460 of 492 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.