Club/BTF/whatever

Membership

21 to 26 of 26 messages
14/03/2011 at 20:27
Spooky! Twit deja vu on this thread!

And when it is Meldy's arse, that's scary!
Ironholgs    pirate
14/03/2011 at 20:29

Good job I have a widescreen laptop.

And Gladys??

M...eldy    pirate
14/03/2011 at 20:33

Furcough Gladys!

Chris, my maths is not that bad .. I must have missed a post somewhere !!!   I just paid £38 for an online renewal which wasnt too bad a deal either then 

15/03/2011 at 12:19

OK then, another question leading on from this....

Am I right in thinking you get £5 discount per race entered if BTF affiliated?  If so, it would make sense to enter at least 8 Tri's.  Can you claim the discount retrospectively on events already entered?

M...eldy    pirate
15/03/2011 at 12:25

Depends on the event Schmunks .. some will give you the fiver back there and then (Bala and The Vit do I think)

Yes it would make sense to enter 8 events to give you the fee back but there are also other benefits to BTA membership

15/03/2011 at 12:30
Schmunks - you'll get the £5 discount either when you enter (you have to put your BTF number on the entry as proof of membership) OR as Meldy says, when you register and they hand you a crisp £5 note. most do the discount at entry time.

but there are other benefits such as training insurance if you get injured

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.