Coast to coast scotland

Race event

5 messages
04/08/2012 at 19:18
I have entered myself and my partner into coast to coast challenger which is over 2 days - 15-16th of September. http://www.scotlandcoasttocoast.com/ To enter 2 people into the race would be ??500. I have also paid for a night in the Journey???s End ??? Isles of Glencoe Hotel. This provides you with B & B accommodation at the Isles of Glencoe hotel, perfectly situated directly at the finish, where you can almost touch your room from the finish line. It???s also a very short stumble to and from the Scotland Coast to Coast after-party, which will be operating for all participants in the grounds of the hotel also. This room costs ??120. There is also -Travel to Cawdor Castle Transition Friday 14th Sept at 12:00 for 2 people with their bikes which costs ??30pp Overall the package costs ??650 for 2 people. I am no longer free to participate so I am interested in any offers for all or part of the packages for any amount even if considerably lower than the full amount.
05/08/2012 at 12:41
Is there any charge to change your details to another two people.
05/08/2012 at 16:05
There is an admin fee of ??7.50. My email address ursulaivanhoe@hotmail.com so if you like to make an offer the package let me know so I can start changing details.
03/12/2012 at 16:41

I have been looking at possibly doing this event but would really like someone to undertake it with - always good for morale to have someone to swear and laugh with. I have never undertaken anything of this scale so if anyone else is looking for someone to do this with I might be keen.

28/12/2012 at 14:57

Hi UG25, I emailed you about possibly buying the tickets. Not sure if you received it or if it got stuck in your junk folder...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.