Combe Grove Manor Tri

Has anyone done this event before?

4 messages
09/05/2004 at 21:26
As I missed what was to be my UK Triathlon debt through illness, I am looking for an event with similar distances in the South - i.e. 400 pool swim and shortish cycle (no more than 15 miles) and run no more than five miles. Does anyone know of any events in June/July which might fit the bill?

Saw Combe Grove Manor Tri in 220 Tri mag which is 400/15m/4.3m. Anyone ever tried this one and, if so, is it a good one?
10/05/2004 at 16:49
Speedy,
don't know the event you refer to, but there is the following in Burgess Hill in June
http://www.midsussextriclub.com/MSTCevent.asp
Its a 400m (pool)/20km/5km and as it will be my first tri I am afraid I can't tell you anything about it
10/05/2004 at 16:59
This is a good one

Eaton Supersprints
10/05/2004 at 20:54
Thanks for the suggestions. The Burgess Hill event is perfect distance wise but unfortunately it clashes with my running club's final road fixture of the season and as we have won the league I want to attend for the prize giving etc. Eton on the 27th is a possible although I was planning on leaving an event with open water swimming to a little later in the season.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.