Cotswold 113

any pirates doing it?

6 messages
22/01/2012 at 21:46

Look I got the name right this time!

I have taken the plunge and entered!!! Just wondered if any from here were taking part?

Currently nursing a large headache from swimming into the wall during a lesson so onwards and upwards!

24/01/2012 at 06:41

Not this year, but did it last year and it was ace! (apart getting sunburned on the run).

Perhaps a hard hat for swimming

25/01/2012 at 14:45
If anyone who's entered decides not to or cannot do this PLEASE contact me as I'll take the place off you.  I didn't realise spaces would fly so fast and now I'm going to be missing out
28/04/2012 at 10:24

Lowslice, are you still looking for a place, I have one which i want to sell, as i'm haven't had time to train properly. send me a text 07850435217

28/04/2012 at 20:43
Aaaaaah nah sorry, got a charity place a while back. Thanks though and good luck finding someone. I'm sure you won't have any trouble.
29/04/2012 at 23:22

cheers, if you hear of anyone, please direct them to this thread, or pass on my number. cheers! And good luck!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.