Customised Headsets

For those who like to pimp their ride

61 to 71 of 71 messages
05/03/2013 at 13:37
Not sure what to make of customer service now, if I am honest.

When I spoke to company last week I was told that my headsets would be with me on Thursday. I mailed them yesterday as they have not arrived and got an immediate reply to say they were definitely in the post and to wait a couple more days.

Then they emailed me this morning to say they had missed out the skull and crossbones and were re-making them and they would be sent out this week. The 'wrong' ones have already been sent to me 'to keep my headset happy'.

And still the wrong ones haven't arrived.

So I don't know what to make of it. Either there is insufficient QC going on or I am being fed a story. Either way, they have had my money for almost a fortnight and I am no nearer getting what I ordered.
Edited: 05/03/2013 at 13:38
05/03/2013 at 13:38
I will wait for the outcome of this before I ask any more about a PSOF order
Rafiki    pirate
05/03/2013 at 13:44

Isn't the boss man away in Spain training? Mine took 8 days to arrive I think

05/03/2013 at 14:28

Boss Man was away last week and returned on Monday.

I spoke to him early last week and that was when he told me I would receive mine last Thursday.

09/03/2013 at 14:13

My customised Headset This is the wrong one as there is no PSOF logo

Edited: 09/03/2013 at 14:24
09/03/2013 at 14:26
21/03/2013 at 13:41

I received this email from Kapz yesterday

Hi **** - I noticed some really negative comments on your forum the other day - which has really upset me.

YES - we made an error with your initial order, but we did put it right as quickly as we could and now you have 2 free caps too.

Please can you post up some pics of the correct Headset Caps on your bicycles, that you received with some positive words - it would really help our business instead of all the normal negative, jump on the bandwagon, uninformed forum banter that accompanies anything that happens.

Much appreciated.

Personally, I  think I have just presented the facts as to what has happened, my personal opinion, and nothing defamatory, but in the interests of openness and fairness I have published the contents of his email so you can see his side of the story too and make up your own mind.

Suffice to say, if anyopne wants a group order of headsets, I won't be organising it

Edited: 21/03/2013 at 14:31
M...eldy    pirate
21/03/2013 at 19:07

Do you have some pictures of the headsets??

Not sure this warrants anything more than a quick apology from him and I do think that some positive comments from people who have some headset caps will make a good balance on what is actually a fairly good product?

Rafiki    pirate
21/03/2013 at 20:02

As you know I had no problem with mine, and he took the time to get in touch and suggest the Pirate logo etc..... and it looks dam cool

22/03/2013 at 22:00
Ordered one for hubby... Looks fab! Now I want one! Think I may order a spacer with his IM wales time on it too, then he can try to beat it.
Kanga (M.)    pirate
24/03/2013 at 02:18

Here's your full colour custom option, 25 squid

http://www.kapz.co.uk/kapz---custom-full-colour-headset-caps-16-c.asp

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 71 of 71 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.