PMSL, surely?

09/02/2010 at 16:23
No you mean PMSC (c for cycling)?????
Edited: 09/02/2010 at 16:24
09/02/2010 at 16:44
Tena lady anyone?
AndrewSmith    pirate
09/02/2010 at 22:43
I am surprised you actually warned them!
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
09/02/2010 at 22:49
I cant do it either, maybe we need some weeing on the bike group training sessions?

Rc.    pirate
10/02/2010 at 00:00
oxymoron wrote (see)
apparently, leaving your pissed in cycling clotheing on the hall floor is unacceptable too, some people dont half make a fuss!

Hahahahahahahahahh oh very funny Oxy very funny.

Ive laughed so much at this Ive just ..well er wet myself..(well nearly)

10/02/2010 at 00:30
Monique wrote (see)
some old ladies take  80 odd years to perfect incontinence.
That's actually one of the funniest things I've ever seen - PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/02/2010 at 20:33

in training ? in winter ?

mon you are a real lady, I swear lol !!

Almost as lady like as mooning on the move at one of my mates whilst we were out riding together and veering into a grass bank, over correcting and shooting across the road holding on with one hand while still got your hand down your pants trying to pull them up, and all while cackling like a banshee.

Will remember that til the day I die xx

Kanga M    pirate
11/02/2010 at 23:17
All class Mon   Was it Pebble that got peed on in an US IM race recently ?
Imeccentric    pirate
15/02/2010 at 16:39
Im with you on this Mon, they were just jealous , personally my first IM wee on a bike occurred this year in a race where I set a PB on the bike, did I mention my split was faster than bros
15/02/2010 at 16:46
I saw some cycle shorts at the TCR show which had a sticker saying "liquid comfort inside". Wasn't sure if this meant they were gel padded, or pre-pissed in....
cougie    pirate
15/02/2010 at 17:07
LOL !
Monique    pirate
18/04/2010 at 22:08

Ah-ha found my thread, so a thumbs up then  And as I do the washing Dave had no reason to get all sniffy about it.

I could tell you a story about an actor who wet himself during a play at Contact Theatre, as I was doing the dressing the stage manager informed me. I ran into the dressing room with laundry tongs and the washing basket put the offending trousers in the tumbly and had them back to him by the 5 minute call.

This will all be going in my memoirs which I will do when my legs give out and I am bedridden.

Ratbag    pirate
19/04/2010 at 06:45

Mon, Only just seen this thread....hilarious!!! I have never managed to p*ss whist riding...and doG knows I've tried even standing in the pedals and (no, I won't go into that...)....suffice it to say that I have always had to stop....at IMCH, I realised after I had finished my comfort break that a very nice lady and her 2 children had been watching me p*ss in someones driveway...probably not the best impression to give of the Pirates but what the f*ck....

Oh, and better get writing the memoirs now....you never know when old age might strike...

Symes    pirate
19/04/2010 at 16:59
There's a thread somewhere in forum land, possibly a biking site where someone took his mate out on a group ride. They had been talking about going 'on the go' as it were, this newbie didn't quite understand and crapped himself rather than stopping, understandably he was relegated to the back of the pack for the remainder of the ride
WildWill    pirate
22/04/2010 at 21:52
yip ... PMSL

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 36 of 36 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.