28/03/2014 at 11:20

Usually start having these when Tapir madness kicks in

But last night woke up in a cold sweat

On the start line of IM Lanza and I had forgotten how to swim

Symes    pirate
28/03/2014 at 11:27

That wasn't a dream it was last year's video of me 

28/03/2014 at 11:53

I had a weird one a few weeks ago that I was in completely the wrong place for the start so I had to leg it over a hill and dive into the water, even though everyone else had already started...

28/03/2014 at 12:06

IGIT, that has been a reality for me a few times

The Silent Assassin    pirate
28/03/2014 at 12:24

I know Mrs SA has one about getting into T1 and not being able to find her bike because her bike is in bits all over the country and she has to go out to find each bit

Cake    pirate
28/03/2014 at 15:51

I once dreamt I was on the bike just after T12 and realised it was someone else’s. Vic Reaves started running after me to get it back. Also once dreamt I was in T1 and I couldn’t get the wetsuit off. This was before the incident where scissor’s where needed.

28/03/2014 at 15:52

I've not done one, but have thought of doing one for 7 or 8 years now.  I have the odd dream of doing an IM, losing the front end on my motorbike as well as being back at school, falling and EOW scenarios.

Ok, now everyone's scared of me, I'll let the rest of you folk get back to your sensible discussion 

seren nos    pirate
28/03/2014 at 16:49

whats EOW

28/03/2014 at 17:24

End of World.

28/03/2014 at 18:10

The only dream that made me wake up was one where I was being led with purpose by figures of grim authority along corridors and down stairs. I was being led to my execution. The feeling that society considers you so worthless as to end your life is not one you would want to experience.

Cheerful Dave    pirate
28/03/2014 at 18:25
Cake wrote (see)

I once dreamt I was on the bike just after T12 .

Crickey, that's a heck of a race.

28/03/2014 at 19:00

Vaguely remember one where I was finally out of the water and couldn't find my bike had one after the HM on Sunday where I dreamt I was running - must have have been thinking too hard

28/03/2014 at 19:15

Dreamt that I got to a tri and then realised I had forgotten to bring the bike and it was too far away to go back and get it.

31/03/2014 at 16:38

Last year I dreamt that I got to T2 and had forgotten to put my running shoes in the bag. For some reason instead of running in socks/bare-feet I choose to run in my cycling shoes with cleats still attached (No logical at all).

01/04/2014 at 10:22

I tend to dream that I can't find all my kit, spending hours (in dream time) trying to find it but things keep going wrong - like I find my shoes, but the shoelaces are missing. By the time I find it all the race has already started and it's too late.

03/04/2014 at 10:16

Had another good one last night - I was winning after the swim (might I just add, HAH at this point) and then doing really well on the bike but then I came to a huge flight of steps and I was too scared to cycle down them so everyone started to go past me which I was trying to run down the steps with my bike!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
16 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.