extreme multisports sunglasses

What do you think of these sunglasses for running will they suit!!

6 messages
01/04/2013 at 16:59

Was looking at buying these sunglasses for running, having never ran in sunglasses before i dont know if they will suit!!

www.clip-on-sunglasses.co.uk

they also do they clip on sunglasses things. i dont want the sunglasses to be moving around whilst running any tips??

seren nos    pirate
01/04/2013 at 18:24

don't bother with that website Mark...........Its really dodgy...........i would try one of the sport websites....

01/04/2013 at 18:58

Crikey!  Must be dodgy if Seren's not looking!!  

01/04/2013 at 19:23

I find sunglasses made of spam are not very useful!

01/04/2013 at 20:03
That's his one and only post.
I'll bet he had some connection to the company.
Or an I just being cynical?
meface    pirate
02/04/2013 at 23:00

I bought sunglasses from this site and they were useless. They didn't have any arms just funny little hooks.I tried fixing staples to my face to put the hooks through. This worked for a bit but then they got infected which made putting the staples in really sore.

I then ordered a proper pair of sports sunglasses from Tesco for £3 and they had arms and  everything. They also did some nice tracksuits.

M..eface

P.S. I have an Astra for sale if anyone wants one.

This message was sponsored by SPAM-U-LIKE

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.