ChallengeGoGoGas    pirate
19/10/2013 at 17:20
Aha!!! Yes I am the same person!
19/10/2013 at 17:21
Vachery half is a must mate, Alex and I will be doing it
Nurse Ratched    pirate
19/10/2013 at 21:30

Just been to see Cirque du Soleil. Amazing. For some strange reason, I'm feeling the need to do some core work .......

M...eldy    pirate
19/10/2013 at 21:37

Could be worse .. could be running away to join the circus!

Nurse Ratched    pirate
19/10/2013 at 21:42

As the tattooed lady?

19/10/2013 at 22:05

tattoos.... might get one

Nurse Ratched    pirate
19/10/2013 at 22:53

A butterfly, or maybe a dolphin, would look lovely on you

19/10/2013 at 23:53
Like the idea of a dolphin on my calf
Nurse Ratched    pirate
20/10/2013 at 16:13

Yes dear

Just been out for a run with Chrissie and am feeling invigorated (and sweaty and breathless) 

Rafiki    pirate
20/10/2013 at 16:59

That's a bit cruel - tattooing a dolphin on your pet cow!

20/10/2013 at 17:31
I went out for a little ride, fekked
20/10/2013 at 21:07
Ok im getting a challenge logo, with swim bike run pictograms and a skull and crossbones
iron fraggle    pirate
20/10/2013 at 21:22

Gas - after Henley I had the challenge heart logo - but girlified with flowers in it and swirly bits 

20/10/2013 at 21:44

Hi your desire to now do an Ironman is inspiring in itself. Thanks for sharing your journey with us  As you build up your fitness and interest in doing more, remember that spending time and energy on building your ‘inner game’ -- the mental strength and emotional endurance needed — is just as powerful as all your physical training. You can accelerate your gains, success, enjoyment and fulfilment MASSIVELY by sharpening your focus, purpose and response to adversity (that is bound to come up!). You might be interested in some of the resources at my site at www.TriathleteMind.com. Let me know if you have any questions in this area and I’d be glad to help you achieve all your goals! Best wishes...Chris

Nurse Ratched    pirate
20/10/2013 at 22:57

WOW! And you're going to do all that for all of us for free? What a guy. 

Bit late to the party. The Fatmen (and Fatburds) have this iron malarkey well and truly nailed. We're already legends 

20/10/2013 at 23:42
Yep good to read the thread before auto posting...

See you've spamming pther threads your approach is ill considered and unwelcome

You would have been better to get to know us perhapd then post your thread ONCE and only once we knew a little more about you

Instead youve taken the door to door vacuum salesman approach and come across as a...

Please peddle your wares on Tripe Talk and perhaps try a different approach before they tear you limb from limb
M...eldy    pirate
20/10/2013 at 23:45

Yes it is getting a little tedious ....

Fraggle was it a picture of your tattoo I have seen or Nurseys?  I forget in my old age  

Gasbag, what is on the list for you next year then ??

iron fraggle    pirate
21/10/2013 at 07:15

It was mine melds. - though you could hardly miss nurseys tattoo at outlaw

21/10/2013 at 09:37

Hi Guys, 

Apologies if you feel it was a spam post. I had saved this thread weeks ago and had been meaning to reply and get involved for quite a while now but never had the time. My intentions are to get involved with the threads and to help people who have mental challenges with regards to training for and competing with triathlons. I feel the best way to get to know you all is by introducing myself and give my opinion on your original post. I believe this is an open forum where the intention is to help each other reach your triathlon goals and support each others questions. Again apologies if you feel it was a spam post and would be happy to get to know you all moving forward. 

Chris 

21/10/2013 at 18:43

Evening Ironfriends 

whats been occuring then? Still in India, only 16 days to go, cant wait to come home. Exercise has diminished into heading a football in the pool with some colleagues, in between drinking beer at the weekend. Weekday is just eat, work, sleep. 

by the time i get home i'll be starting from fatman again i think, bit disapointed in myself to be honest. 

i think my plan going forwards will be building the running back up, fancy going down the ultra route now. We'll see what happens.

hope everyone is well.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.