Im in!

22/06/2012 at 23:57

oops, i entered........

Iron Pingu    pirate
23/06/2012 at 09:40

I don't think I'm going to

Wabby    pirate
14/07/2012 at 10:21
I'm in! Anyone looked at accommodation yet? Fills up fast I'm told!
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
14/07/2012 at 18:55

Bloody hell! It seems to get more expensive every year.

Golden Boots - I may possibly do Wiesbaden 70.3 next year as I have been cleared to race up to the half distance (no more IMs). But also want to do Challenge Vichy - it is dead flat!

Golden Boots    pirate
15/07/2012 at 04:09
Bionic Ironwolf wrote (see)

Bloody hell! It seems to get more expensive every year.

Golden Boots - I may possibly do Wiesbaden 70.3 next year as I have been cleared to race up to the half distance (no more IMs). But also want to do Challenge Vichy - it is dead flat!

As I have friends in Mainz still it is always tempting as a cheaper (than most, because of no accomodation costs) international half... depends what I do. They are tempted to move though shortly so may not have that option for much longer, so 2013 may be my final opportunity!!!

I was disapointed to see the course changed from when I did it in 2009... however it is closer to the roads I used to cycle on when I lived there these days so could be great for old memories

15/07/2012 at 17:48

stayed at the hotel ibis centrum this year, not expensive if you book direct with them (or ++ if you book with them via nirvana). from there it a 10min walk from the train station if you take the train from the airport, and its a short walk to registration/t2/busses for transfers to t1 the day before for racking/morning of the race. rooms are very small, but helpful staff and its right on the corner of the run course so well located.

Wabby    pirate
16/07/2012 at 20:12

I was looking at the Ibis. About £200 for 4 nights during IM weekend. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 48 of 48 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.