Frankfurt/Roth today

81 to 85 of 85 messages
09/07/2012 at 20:09
CRAB, if he's upset you were close to him on bike, tell him I was faster than him in the pouring rain and he never fell off this time so no excuse, however if he decides to come back with, it's ok knobhead I took 10 minutes out of your run I have no defence ????
10/07/2012 at 06:52
I doubt he'd need to comeback with that seeing as we had to contend with the infamous Hurricane Adolf of 2012 for 5 hours which must have cost us several hours apiece. Incidentally the wind increased throughout the ride ergo his wave had 25minutes less in it than mine. Can I claim the normalised bike record on that basis please?

As you were.
10/07/2012 at 07:44

yep, you got it.

10/07/2012 at 07:49

Well done crab.... great time.

10/07/2012 at 09:25

I'll go back if you beat my time....Nick - otherwise I'll leave out there chase - no point in making it even harder for you next year, it could become a disincentive if it's too big a gap

We'll get our show down in Sept 13 - hoping to stay on the bike this time.

Adam- was tempted to stop at Gregg's and pick up a 6 pack but remembered it was sunday and thought I'd accept defeat on the doughnut contest - nice move BTW.

Always a pleasure to share a weekend.

As I were

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 85 of 85 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.