Free Entry to Challenge Henley

Only IM Virgins may apply though!

61 to 67 of 67 messages
07/12/2010 at 19:35

Hi everyone

Hope you don't mind me butting in, don't usually post over this side (occasionally on the RW forum), but I entered this competition never thinking I would get anywhere, and find I'm the only girl in the final 5!!!

Could I exploit my flimsy pirate connections (I'm friends with SuperCaz/Carmen if any of you know her) and ask for some help with votes? It would be much appreciated as there's no way I could afford to enter anything like this any time soon. I need a better excuse to buy a wetsuit and aerobars than the local pool-based sprint tri lol.

Much appreciated thanks
Kim xx

07/12/2010 at 19:45

Kizzi - congratulations.

It may be worthwhile you starting a new thread introducing yourself and giving a little background on your running/tri history.

By posting here, you're running the risk of your post getting lost

07/12/2010 at 20:03
And post the link to the voting page!!!
07/12/2010 at 20:28
Thanks guys, will do x
07/12/2010 at 20:28

Congratulations Kizzi.  A link would be useful and on facebook too perhaps?

07/12/2010 at 20:43
Have started a new thread x
08/12/2010 at 18:24

Thank you! Much appreciated

Find Challenge UK on Facebook and entrant's stories are there

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 67 of 67 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.