Garmin 910 XT Tri Bundle

Multi Sports ?

21 to 26 of 26 messages
03/05/2013 at 23:50

Mine arrived today, upgraded from the 405cx when I realised it would most likely die before I finished my first marathon (yes, I'm that slow). Overkill for me as I just run but it looked so good I had to have it.

Lots of reviewers say it can't be worn as a normal watch, they should read the manual as mine works just fine as a watch

ms
05/05/2013 at 19:14

I brought a 910XT straightaway after reading the in depth review from DC Rainmaker.

http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2011/10/garmin-forerunner-910xt-in-depth-review.html

05/05/2013 at 20:17
Doner Kebab wrote (see)

i hope you havent been laughing at my puny power output on trainer road Gladys

Yeah, FTP of 262, you're such a Tritalker! (cant think of a worse insult!) 

08/05/2013 at 15:20

I got mine mostly for doing ultras but the swim metrics and geekability of all the data it collects has encouraged me to do more pool training than normal. And yes, shop around. I got mine new with triathlon bundle - chest strap, cadence sensor, quick release kit, wrist strap extension thingy - for less than the RRP of the 910 on its own without the HRM...

08/05/2013 at 19:29

Nice new Garmin arrived today and so far very pleased. Going to try it out in the pool tomorrow but worked well for run and bike today. It certainly is motivation to get outside and monitor how well (or badly) I am doing !

13/05/2013 at 22:32

Hey guy's, i'm looking for a GPS enabled device where by you can plan your own routes. Just moved to Essex and have picked up a bike for the first time in a long time! new to the area and worried i'll get lost haha

GPS enabled - Draw your own maps - ????

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.