Glossop Open Day Training Sessions

3 messages
17/01/2013 at 11:38

Glossop Leisure Centre and Pool are running an open day on the 30th January, which includes a pool and sports hall triathlon coaching double-session. They are at 6.30pm (pool) and 7.45pm (leisure centre). (A few more details here: http://www.dcleisurecentres.co.uk/centres/glossop-leisure-centre/news/glossop-leisure-centre-open-day ).

You need to phone the leisure centre to book a place. The most interesting thing was that when I did book a place, I was told the people running the sessions were using them to gauge interest in starting up a Glossop club.

I have no affiliation to these sessions at all, other than I have signed up, and the more the merrier! Hope to see some forumites there.

20/01/2013 at 06:31
Thanks Dan, need to check the diary to see if I can get there but might be interested in this
29/01/2013 at 06:44

I'm booked on

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.