Happy New Year everyone!

Auld Lang Syne and all that

13 messages
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
31/12/2006 at 21:30
LJS and I wish all Pirates a wonderful and successful 2007, swim, bike and run strong!

We're off now up to the castle keep high above us to see the NY in, complete with lots of champers, glasses, and snacks. Hundreds congregate up there before midnight as there's a brilliant view of the whole valley and all the fireworks everywhere. Hope your evening is as good as ours.
31/12/2006 at 21:33
Happy New Year!!
01/01/2007 at 02:25
Happy New year to all!!

01/01/2007 at 02:36
hic!

:oD
01/01/2007 at 02:40
Ive been sniffing the barmaids apron and I feel rather giddy!!!!
01/01/2007 at 09:19
Ah.

That goes some way to answering my question: 'what time did I get home last night?'

[blinks carefully]
01/01/2007 at 09:23
you should still be in bed then...

happy new year Jj
01/01/2007 at 09:37

Sorry but I HAVE TO !

¦oD

No more champagne
And the fireworks are through
Here we are, me and you
Feeling lost and feeling blue
Its the end of the party
And the morning seems so grey
So unlike yesterday
Nows the time for us to say...

Happy new year
Happy new year
May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbour is a friend
Happy new year
Happy new year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try
If we dont we might as well lay down and die
You and I

01/01/2007 at 11:48
Oy waabbit...you posted that already over on Maturites!

And actually - we still have a couple of bottles of champers to get through today.
01/01/2007 at 12:22

IW, I know but the brain is working overtime trying to wade through the alcohol so don't be too hard on me. I tried. I really did ;o)

No, no, nooooo. Champagne is forbidden. IT'S THE FIRST. New start. New challenges. Aims and goals to be met and that doesn't include one droplet of Champers!

[Pulls out whip]

Crack, Crack

01/01/2007 at 13:11
[pads in after very tough erm...three miles]

I think I'm actually sweating champagne...
01/01/2007 at 13:12
happy new year to you too, Haile!

:o)
02/01/2007 at 12:52
waabbit - sorry, but we did drink the remaining alcohol - I don't count NYD as we need something to accompany our special dinner!

on the waggon now and back in training. Turbo session this afternoon, tri club swim (coached session) 7pm to 9pm tonight.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
13 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.