Hathersage hilly tri

21 to 23 of 23 messages
22/07/2007 at 16:39
D74 - thanks for those. You have almost made me look like a triathlete - nice one!
22/07/2007 at 18:33
BTB, managed to complete the whole tri. The swim was very slow but I expected that, its something to work on for Matlock!!! OOOPs am I hooked? Really enjoyed the whole morning, especially the good weather. Not sure of split times yet but will now look at the photos by D74.
How did you do.
22/07/2007 at 19:11
NW15 - I finished in 1.23 but I've no idea of splits. Some were posted on the doors of the little clubhouse, but they were constantly changing as people came in.

The swim was pretty chaotic - I didn't manage a single unbroken length without a bang into someone and occasionally I came across a complete obstruction. That's my only grumble - all in all a great event - smashing bike + run courses, shame there wasn't the Tshirt mentioned and only one toilet cubicle, but I guess that's all in the spirit of small local events.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.