HELP! 2 STOLEN MOUNTAIN BIKES IN BRISTOL

Please keep your eyes peeled!

5 messages
05/06/2012 at 13:59

Hello everyone.

Please can I have your help. My womens specific silver Specialized Myka (17") and my boyfriends blue Ironhorse bootleg 2.0 were stolen yesterday in Bristol. Can you please keep your eyes peeled if you here anyone trying to sell them and perherps you could ask your friends as well. Maybe we have a chance of getting them back. 

Thank you very much.

Edited: 05/06/2012 at 13:59
05/06/2012 at 14:09

Put this notice on StolenBristolBikes.Com Mikasa, lots of help there.

05/06/2012 at 14:49

Oh brilliant Gazmanmeister. Thank you very much. Useful to know about that website. Thankfully, they're insured, but that is my only bike.

05/06/2012 at 15:22

Sorry to hear of the theft, are you still doing Westonbirt Tri ?

05/06/2012 at 16:07

I think Westonbirt was on 27th May? No tri's on the radar atm due to all sorts of things. Maybe one in Cardiff in September.

Emailed notice to stolenbristolbikes. Brilliant website. I knew it was worth asking here. Horrible feeling though when we went to unload the car and found doors open, stuff strewn all aroud and no bikes in the car...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.