Hi My name is...

Intro

41 to 43 of 43 messages
09/11/2012 at 18:18
Sorry, refreshed page post re submitted.
09/11/2012 at 18:23
Hi Pete,

Only managing 2 mile runs at the moment, 3 times a week. Cycle once a week and increasing the distance every week and done 25 miles last Saturday. Swim 3 times a week. Pleased with everything apart from the running, not showing much improvement but will work on it. Not training since Saturday, chest infection, so probably back to the beginning on the running.
BluePeter    pirate
10/11/2012 at 04:36

Sparx

stick with the running, just start to increase mileage each week, I am no expert but has worked for me. This time last year I had only been running for 2 months and just building up to my first 10k race(having put on weight through drinking too much and not exercising at all,that and packing up smoking) fast forward 1 year and I have completed 3 half marathons this year(PB last sunday of 1:44) and 5 weeks ago completed a marathon in 4:07. However, swimming for me at the mo is almost nonexistent ad not been on the bike for a while - although about to purchase a turbo for the winter miles.

Cheers

Pete

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.