How is everyone getting on?

It's been a long time

21 to 22 of 22 messages
Ratbag    pirate
27/06/2007 at 09:02
Mon...just one thing about Pose that you might find helpful...if you think it will work for you, get over to the Pose thread on General and contact nrg-b...he's a very nice guy and is a qualified Pose instructor...he might give you some free help / advice...worth a try...

Oh, and don't forget to put your name down for IMF...;-)
Monique    pirate
07/07/2007 at 20:00
Pose is going well so far, the book dvd etc didn't arrive in time for Lanzarote so started barefoot track running 1 lap, stretch, another lap, stretch, then increased it through the week, found it much more comfortable than I expected and ended the week on 2,400 m total, am now half way though the book but haven't watched the dvd yet as have been watching the first 4 series of red dwarf instead, however I am totally convinced this is the way forward and so will be doing regular track barefoot sessions as well as all the drills etc.
Also did 38k of swimming and got a bit of advice about my stroke so have improved somewhat.
I will get over to Pose thread and see whats what.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.