Im not a Pirate yet (how do I join the club)

21 to 24 of 24 messages
09/03/2012 at 10:21
Wildwill -

Ive not done much training as yet

I do the odd run in Cliffe nr Rochester,
Yesterday I did a 2mile swim in 1:09 (which I was well happy with) a local 25meter pool

Not jumped on the bike yet (bit worried about that grrrrrrrrrr)
WildWill    pirate
09/03/2012 at 10:23
During the week i train in / around Maidstone, one open water season starts I will be hitting laybourn lake
09/03/2012 at 11:06
I've joined up Leybourne this year
Slagiatt    pirate
09/03/2012 at 15:13
Used leybourne for some swims last year .. they had some water quality issues at the end of the season but am told all ok again now.   Will be back there myself in a month or so , or  at the one just along the road ( name escapes me ) .   Did quite a lot of sea swims on the kent coast at Walpole bay .. huge sea pool there so no worries about getting the tide times spot on .. also a good cafe and hot showers for cafe customers .  Will be bringing that into the routine for the occasional Sunday morning from April.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.