IM thoughts

tri novice having IM thoughts

361 to 369 of 369 messages
The Evil Pixie    pirate
01/10/2012 at 06:16

after a week off I was back on the TT today, used HRM and yep I was slacking last week

Did just 30mins to get back into it

The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/10/2012 at 13:00

Cold took more of a toll on my body than I thought so last 2 weeks have been very low

I TT session last week and so far this week 1 TT and 1 swim. Off out with son for a gentle bike later today

To make myself feel better I've just order my motivation device - 910XT with an extra 10% off - Happy Christmas me

06/10/2012 at 13:52
Happy Christmas Pixie
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/10/2012 at 15:40

thanks!

£292 for the 910 + HRM - seemed rude not to really!
have also contacted old PT (he won the full boar) re having a swimbling lesson during half term

45mins very gentle bike ride with son going through lots of puddles - note to self wear a sports bra next time

Now need to shower off half a tonne of mud!

06/10/2012 at 16:28
Pixie how much does Twiggy charge?
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/10/2012 at 16:32

Used to be £30p/h but that was a couple of years ago. He was a lot cheaper than some

He is sort of based at Enderby LC so I will pop over there - aiming for 29th Oct. Then hopefully have other sessions in the holidays so not often but better than nothing

06/10/2012 at 17:34
I've heard about a coach who has a training pool thing at thurlaston I'll look into that and let you know if you like? It's an endless pool?
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/10/2012 at 21:11

endless pool just sounds bizzare!

how's the mara training going?? you over the man flu?

The Evil Pixie    pirate
15/11/2012 at 20:12

Gosh long time no update

Well since then I've had my swimming lesson (I'm not a crap swimmer aparently but think I've taught myself to swim slow!) and been told by the Dr to never ever go swimming again without ear putty (not plugs) as my ear had been infected and is dry and my hearing has been affected.

Training at least 3hrs a week now and 5am alarm call 4-5 days a week means I'm shattered and again having the "can I ?" thoughts!!

Still think it will be so cool to do this that I get up and out! my head torch is my new best friend right now

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
361 to 369 of 369 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.