IMUK 70.3 familiarisation camps

What can be expected?

4 messages
18/01/2011 at 15:29
I am booked in to a familiarization camp in April for the 70.3 at Wimbleball and was wondering what to expect. I will have very little (no) triathlon training as I am focused on VLM which will be the week before. Should I prepare myself for a full on experience or will it not matter that the last time I donned my wetsuit was in 2008 and my bike hasn't yet made it off the turbo trainer? Thanks in advance.
cougie    pirate
18/01/2011 at 15:42
Not done one but you need to get road miles in now that the snow and ice have gone. Bike handling is important.
18/01/2011 at 21:04

The Wimbleball bike course is VERY hilly...

18/01/2011 at 21:53
I hear you. I appreciate the reminder, in particular, as I only recently cycled into a parked car during the school run. My road handling skills leave a lot to be desired ! Thanks for posting!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.