IMUK Pirates Support Group

7 messages
01/04/2013 at 16:25

Is there an IMUK pirates support group like there is for the Outlaw?

I've had a look through the threads but can't seem to find one.

Ta

01/04/2013 at 16:41

If I remember rightly this has also been raised re Challenge Henley and both myself and Barlos posted our replies but I'm buggered if I can find it now

Basically PSOF have supported Outlaw since it's inception and will continue to do so as long as we can get the volunteers

Neither Barley or I want to get involved with another set-up (and I know Barlos has an aversion to IMUK anyway ) so we won't be sorting anything, but there is nothing to stop anyone else from sorting something out

01/04/2013 at 16:42

Thanks again Schmunkee

meface    pirate
02/04/2013 at 23:01
Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)

but there is nothing to stop anyone else from sorting something out

Yes there is!

Ironholgs    pirate
05/04/2013 at 21:48
I'll be there supporting in COLT Alley in Addlington on the bike course - you won't miss us and every Pirate that goes past will get a huge shout.
The Silent Assassin    pirate
06/04/2013 at 10:37

being that one of my mentees is racing I think we may probably make an appearance

06/04/2013 at 12:48
I am planning on going and spectating...happy to help out if there is a feed station

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.