International Ironman Sponsorship?

21 to 21 of 21 messages
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
01/06/2004 at 21:35
Having started to think seriously about the financing of an overseas Ironman outing to USA next year and guessing it’ll cost between £1500 & £2500, im going to consider ways to minimise my personal expenditure, especially as I was hoping to buy a nice car next year.

I think corporate sponsorship is the way to go and would like some idea’s on which companies to approach, what sort of marketing strategy to offer in order to squeeze money out of them.

What I can offer.

Media exposure in local press
Promote/present a real sporting identity or level of achievement that appeals to the masses rather than just the image of an elite athletes
Visual exposure,

Dunno, getting stcuk now which is where I need some help.

Good news is I would hope to be able to squeeze up to £1000 out of my own employer and from friends in influential poitions at other companies (maybe).

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 21 of 21 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.