2,701 to 2,704 of 2,704 messages
The Silent Assassin    pirate
25/10/2012 at 11:46

very strict diet

No dairy, grain, carbs or fat.

lots of lean meat/fish and fresh veg/salad/fruit

bburn plO.dder    pirate
25/10/2012 at 14:34

Well Done, great weight loss. I wish I had your resolve, I can manage the lots of lean meat/fish and fresh veg/salad and fruit (all yummy), but I can resist having lots of dairy, carbs and fat with them

My training is pretty pretty low key at the moment. I will start proper structured training after Christmas. I'm just doing the odd bike ride for fun (definietly NO turbo) and still trying to finally "crack" swimming (why is it so hard for me ).

The only thing I'm doing proper training for is running. For my birthday Mr Plodder got me a VO2 max test, and I am following the programme they set me from that.

It came as no surprise to me that my aerobic base was great (should be with IM training this year), but as she put it, I'd got nothing at the top end, ie. I am a plodder!! But then I knew that

Razor51    pirate
26/10/2012 at 22:20
Hi Guy, just been putting the running miles in to strengthen the ankle, total miles ran last week was 23, I'm happy with that and the ankle is holding up ok. Need to get back on the bike and back into the pool.
Great weight loss Q.
bburn plO.dder    pirate
26/10/2012 at 23:52
Razor, ankle is holding up well, good news, onwards and upwards for next year, my friend xx

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2,701 to 2,704 of 2,704 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.