ironmam swim

41 to 42 of 42 messages
12/02/2013 at 15:39

Swimming is a sport that is not natural to everyone. Walking, running, biking, all of these are quite easy to master, however, it takes some coordination and stamina to learn how to swim and to top it all off, before we improve our swim technique, we all have a different swimming style based on our physical ability which makes it that much more challenging.Just get some lessons in and learn the right technique and then go from there.

pool supplies

Edited: 16/02/2013 at 17:38
26/03/2013 at 10:20

Hi, I used the pull bouy for a few weeks to get used to the front crawl. I leave it at home now and I'm currently up to 1/2 mile in total at the pool. Its a bit stop start but a big improvement, my aim now is to get used to doing it all without pausing between lengths. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 42 of 42 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.