Ironman 2004

When, Where And Why

61 to 63 of 63 messages
10/10/2003 at 14:48
I am doing my first IM on the 4th of July (good date for this American expat) in Austria and am scared to death but really excited as well. No doubts I can do it. When you have two kids watching at the finish line you want to make sure you show up.
13/10/2003 at 12:01
Done IM Austria this year, brill venue and course good for first timers and Mark Allen greets you at finish. Going back it was soooooooo good. Course good for spectators, wife actually enjoyed watching with bike and run on loops.
13/10/2003 at 19:06
BB - Being an American I can tell you they don't speak Yank in Florida. It is Spanish all the way.

Does anyone know whether I can hire a car with a roof rack in Austria. I couldn't get one in England last year so I had to use my old back of the car bike rack. I don't really fancy flying to Austria with that.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 63 of 63 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.