IRONMAN! BRUTAL! ENDUROMAN! (etc)

And then those silly races with obstacles designed to stiffen your willy.

41 to 50 of 50 messages
Iron Muffin    pirate
02/10/2012 at 20:12

I will come and watch,  drink lots of Stella and be a saga-lout 

Doner Kebab    pirate
04/10/2012 at 22:48
Daz wrote (see)

do the enduroman 100.  100mile ultras are much tougher than IM's and x2s

i wanted to do the enduro 100 but also wanted to do the double so had a brain fart and entered the double enduroman, then 2 weeks after i got SDW 100 miler then 3 weeks after i have the Outlaw, if that dont teach me to respect the distances nothing will

bburn plO.dder    pirate
04/10/2012 at 23:06
Donner, you truly are a nutter!!

And I mean that in the nicest possible way ( oh my god I sound like Kenny Everett).
Edited: 04/10/2012 at 23:06
seren nos    pirate
05/10/2012 at 07:35

Have you done any KK..............apart from the double......

as you have stated that you do not agree with people walking in an ultra and you would only do one if you were capable of running it all.........that would make the ultra fields so small that they would not be financially viable for the organisers and all the races would stop.......

I have never ever  met an ultra runner in a race that has had anything but respect for the slower compeitors.the slower ones are often out way into the dark and the cold......and cover the same ground.........the marshalls have always been supportive and encouraged...........so not sure why you would want to make the cutoffs shorter....

is it that you want the people who have done it to be more elite.....why not make all marathons only open to those who can run it faster than 3 hours........

you keep on saying that you think they should be shorter..but i have never heard your side of the debate as to why you think they should be shorter.......I don't expect you to answer that question here as you haven't answered it in the past.

28/10/2012 at 13:28

Are you looking for  outdoor fitness equipment manufacture with compatitive price and quality, we are engaged in "Happy and leisure fitness to promote human's fitness". Vita combines six outdoor fitness equipment series with the nature perfectly and scientifically and make you can enjoy fitness in the nature. Products have exported products to many countries, like Europe, South American, North America, Australian, Mideast and so on.
More information, please visit: outdoorfitnessvita.com

TheEngineer    pirate
31/10/2012 at 18:29

No thanks. Cock.

31/10/2012 at 18:39
Any chance of some processed chopped pork products ?
31/10/2012 at 18:48
I was thinking of spam !
TheEngineer    pirate
31/10/2012 at 21:51

I thought cock spam was what I produced on twatter.

meface    pirate
02/11/2012 at 16:48
fitnessvita chris wrote (see)

Products have exported products to many countries, like Europe, South American, North America, Australian, Mideast and so on.

Odd that I have never heard of these countries althugh maybe Australian is near Australia, the rest are feckin continents or geo-polical groupings of countries.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 50 of 50 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.