Ironman Event Schedule

Now I was really bored at lunch ...

9 messages
13/05/2004 at 15:24
...so I made an excel chart, listing in chronological order, showing when the various Ironman events are through the year.

In case someine was planning a trip to say Langkawi and thought ..

"I havent got anything to do on that first saturday, I'll do an ironman - thatll keep me occupied"

Sad I know - but if anyone does want a copy of it - or wants to expand it to include other long distnace non-ironman sanctified races then send me an email here
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
13/05/2004 at 15:26
On a related subject ive heard rumours that there may be an Ironman UK in 2005, is this true and if so what is the location or possible date? Is there a website?
13/05/2004 at 15:38
Yes you are right. There will be a half and a full and both to be run by ironman uk at the same location.
13/05/2004 at 15:43
Are you sure?

I though full would be at Sherbourne at the end of August and 1/2 somewhere else earlier in the year.
13/05/2004 at 15:50
a red & white m-dot tattoo, now there's something to train for. I'm filling up at the thought of it *Land of hope and glory plays in the background*
13/05/2004 at 16:59
Wasnt there loads of rumours about it being a full ironman for this year which didnt materialise?

Are they going to be able to close the roads for the requiredlength of time for a full ironman.

The roads are quite small around there
13/05/2004 at 17:00

the lake is not very big either!
13/05/2004 at 17:19
I will speak to the organiser and let you know though im pretty sure that is right.
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
13/05/2004 at 20:54
Thanks JLK, would be nice to know if there are any firm details, can start looking forward to it and preparing.

[dreams of a sub 12:00]

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
9 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.