ironman-wales-2014

Time for another list. Who is interested?

1,081 to 1,090 of 1,090 messages
Yesterday at 11:11

BBC Sport Wales coverage now on the iPlayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04j2w5w/sport-wales-19092014

Yesterday at 14:01

Almost convinced myself to sign up for IM Switzerland 2015.  Does anyone else want to come to play too?

Yesterday at 14:37
Final RV wrote (see)

BBC Sport Wales coverage now on the iPlayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04j2w5w/sport-wales-19092014

Unchartered Waters, you can see the back of your jumper in transition at 20:56!

Yesterday at 14:41
despite all the promises about not doing a full im next year, i really want to... if i cant get into my plan A race, i will probably do Barcelona october 2015
Yesterday at 14:48

I've got to have one that falls in the school holidays.  So possibilities are Switzerland, Sweden, Copenhagan, and Japan.  Kind of discarded US and Canada as the flights are so expensive (yes, sad arse that I am, I've checked!).  I kind of like the idea of Switzerland as it's 19 July, which means the whole of August won't be spent training next year.

Yesterday at 15:31

good luck Hattie, unfortunately even if i enter an IM next year, it will be in the fall. 

Yesterday at 15:43

Hattie, don't discount USA on cost - some of the places you've listed have incredibly expensive accoms and food...as we found in Switzerland in '09! So sometimes even though it's cheaper to get somewhere, being there is crazy pennies. 

So lots more options for you  ;)

Yesterday at 17:42
andras wrote (see)
despite all the promises about not doing a full im next year, i really want to... if i cant get into my plan A race, i will probably do Barcelona october 2015

I'm in the same boat.  I've signed up for Aix 70.3 in May though, it's a slippery slope you know………………..

Tired Badger    pirate
Yesterday at 22:31

Thanks for the link RV, looking forward to the channel 4 coverage. Been reflecting on this race a lot this week and I really think I'll go back in 2016. really would like a go at celtman but the whole wales weekend was just amazing. 

Today at 01:50

Hatty, come join me for a half term holiday to Lanzarote 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,081 to 1,090 of 1,090 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.