Is there a comprehensive list / website that shows forthcoming events?

For any LTA tennis even I can go on there website and get a list and categories

6 messages
BWT
17/04/2012 at 18:41

As I imagine all races - Aquathlon, Duathon & Triathlon, - are run under licences from BTF or similar is there a list of races somewhere that I can find rather than my current method or randomise google searches?

My DD would like to find another Aquathlon or her first Children's Triathlon but I am struggling to find any in a non labour intenisve fashion.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

BWT

seren nos    pirate
17/04/2012 at 18:48
the british triathlon website usually has a good search function.....
seren nos    pirate
17/04/2012 at 18:50
take that back..they have changed their website and its not easy to navigate the new one.......used to be really simple.....
seren nos    pirate
17/04/2012 at 18:55
right the events finder on the english one wasn't working but if you go on welsh triathlon and use the event finder you can put in any english region and the type of race you want and it will give you the choices
BWT
18/04/2012 at 12:06
Your a Star thank you.
18/04/2012 at 12:12
also try the events finder on tri247.com - perhaps even more comprehensive than the BTF site as it lists events that aren't BTF sanctioned as well.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.