kittenkat    pirate
30/09/2012 at 12:37

:r:

kittenkat    pirate
30/09/2012 at 12:39

:b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :j: :k: :m: : : :q: :r: : :t: :v: :x: :z:

kittenkat    pirate
30/09/2012 at 19:34

Ok, that worked perfectly, spooky lunch for 8 kids followed by a run around on the farm and Paranorman at the cinema.

Did feel the need to walk Cole for another hour this evening after sitting in the cinema for half the afternoon.

Jessie's coolest presents; a solar mushroom and a monster high camera.

kittenkat    pirate
01/10/2012 at 08:05

Ok, a decision made. I'm not going to do any tris this year myself I don't think. Concentrating on running is working, also I just haven't got the time alongside organising the aquathlons, governor stuff and now I've just offered to take a contemporary dance qualification and get back into teaching dance.

Yes, that came out of nowhere didn't it.

Eldest kitten is off for a week for her first Outdoor Ed residential. I shall miss her!

Work today.

kittenkat    pirate
01/10/2012 at 18:19

Wasn't a happy bunny in work because I don't feel that well, south end still auditioning for Dr who's next female help (work it out, it's cryptic but makes sense). And there are hundreds of students around. I don't normally mind, but when I don't feel that well; invasion of personal body space on such a scale makes me feel punchy (Disclaimer: Of course I wouldn't).

I don't know what's going on, because if a tummy bug then I wouldn't feel hungry, but I've been extra hungry and eaten a lot more than I normally do.

WORM INVASION! I must have a tapeworm that you can knit a jumper from.

Edited: 01/10/2012 at 18:20
kittenkat    pirate
02/10/2012 at 07:58

Ok, I hesitate to say this, but tum feels better this morning.

Day off work too, yeah! I'm fighting an irrational desire to go and get my belly button pierced. I'm in my 40s, bleurgh! I did used to have it pierced but it never healed properly so I took it out.

I don't really want it done, so I don't even know why I've been thinking about it.

Ultra AJH    pirate
02/10/2012 at 11:23

I had mine done in my 20s but caught it on something and the resulting infection made me just get rid of it

I'm still colded up but I have discovered day and night nurse tablets. Took 2 night ones last night and within 10 minutes I was in a coma. Took 2 day ones this morning and I feel completely spaced.

I'm just going to sit at my desk and smile at everyone. I dont trust myself in the lab.

Ultra AJH    pirate
02/10/2012 at 11:24

Ooh and I have entered a 10k for 14th oct. I really need to see what I can do with the distance..

kittenkat    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:19

No, no go to the lab, I want to see what happens

Had a bit of an eventful run, it was one of those just go out and see how far you want to go, well actually that's all my runs.

There's a travellers site in the forest, well travellers they are not, it's a permanant site and absolutely disgusting. I don't mind people choosing to drop out of mainstream society, but wrecking the countryside as they do it, I do mind! Anyway, a 'wtfisthat' dog leaped out of the site and erm joined in our run. Except he wanted to make it a bit of a duathlon with Cole. Why oh why do all male dogs fancy Cole? He wouldn't leave us and I was really scared he was going to get run over. So I took him back to the site, but there in the entrance was a bull something cross bull something bull terrier something dog. Not worth sacrificing my calf muscles or Cole. The whole thing took at least 10 mins and luckily then someone heard the commotion and whistled the original dog back.

We carried on, and I found out that my tummy problems aint over, I had to do a Paula at 11 miles, not to be out done, Cole did one as well. It's the ultimate in flattery when someone copies your crapping pattern. Then I realised how dehydrated I was, and there was no short cut home. I'd got to the really uncomfortable thirsty point, the only thing I could think of was to eat the blackberries in the hedgerow. That worked kinda.

Last couple of miles took me up one of the lanes in the village, completely blocked by an accident. So I then spent 3/4 of a mile stopping every car to tell them to turn around. (Good deed of the day done)

Anyway, 15 miles done with an apology to my kidneys and the farmer whose field we crapped in.

kittenkat    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:27

Oh if anyone is wondering, Cole was fine, he had loads of puddles to drink from along the whole route.

Ultra AJH    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:35

Oh, stomach sounds rough, hope it can sort soon.

I have done a bit of lab work without incident but I think I'm going home soon, sweaty and dizzy. Not good.

kittenkat    pirate
02/10/2012 at 13:50

You need a duvet day. x

Yeah D thinks I should go to the docs but what can they do? Because my bowel is so scarred from the UC, once it's upset it can take much longer than a normal bowel to recover.

Or it might just be a bout of IBS??

I'm eating well so I'm not too concerned, I could do without it though.

kittenkat    pirate
02/10/2012 at 21:05

Had a good tri club committee meeting tonight. Tri seems to have gone a bit wild off the back of the Olympics. Our sprint tri for next year sold out in stupid time, and I know that as soon as I put the aquathlon dates live they're going to be a bit mental too.

All good good.

Have been called into work for the rest of the week.

kittenkat    pirate
03/10/2012 at 08:28

Ha ha, Cole went nose to nose with one of the cows this morning, and it got out its huge tongue and did a big slurpy lick across his face.

Ewwwwwwww!

Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
03/10/2012 at 11:07

There's a lot of people down with a nasty stomach flu bug, I've had it twice and OH now has it too - I know just what you mean about being hungry but not able to eat, I don't know what to eat that won't set me off again. OH only has it at the lower end, unfortunately I'm hurling for England as well. Still on the brighter side I'm losing weight!

IronCat5    pirate
03/10/2012 at 13:20

I had a bout of something earlier in the year. Ended up with me feeling like I was going to throw up, and was ravenous for about a week.

kittenkat    pirate
03/10/2012 at 18:05

Sorry to hear that Iw, whenever I throw up I have to have a needle in my thigh to stop it. Cat, luckily I don't feel sick but have spent a lot of time on the toilet in the last couple of weeks, including today.

And yeah I'm losing weight, which I really don't want despite eating much more than normal. I have been here before and I think it's just related to my crap immune system.

D wants me to go to the GP, but I can't see what they can do. My gastroenterologist always says to me that he never worries about me unless I stop running. Pretty good bench mark in my book

kittenkat    pirate
04/10/2012 at 06:58

I'm not good at sitting on my arse in an office all day.

I'm going to try sitting on someone else's.

Toilet trips today = zero, but it is early.

I'm really NOT going to find someone who wants to swap behinds am I? How on earth do I put a positive spin on mine?

'GSOH, runs fast'

kittenkat    pirate
04/10/2012 at 07:21

Spoke too soon!

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.