Is this a mad way to start?

55,361 to 55,380 of 56,022 messages
kittenkat    pirate
02/01/2013 at 20:43

Oh and pissing in your wetsuit is fine, ignore the people that say it'll ruin the seams, weaken the fabric etc... Unless you're going to syphon the piss of 100 elephants through it on a weekly basis.

It shouldn't keep you up at night with worry, plus it's a very pleasant warm fuzzy feeling. Worth the spontaneous combustion of the south end of your suit, should it hit that dizzy height of destruction.

If it does happen, just feel that it was you 'rock and roll' moment. (Disclaimer: Apologies to the incontinent among us)

kittenkat    pirate
03/01/2013 at 17:22

ok... Work was fine, not many of us in. I've flexied off for various reasons tomorrow and then we're away for the weekend. Leominster is a really fiddly drive for us, but looking forward to a real ale, good food weekend with the olds.

Couldn't be arsed to run after work today as my neighbour was already sitting on our sofa with a glass of wine. We are 'trying' to finish off the volumous dips left over from NYE and listening to Billy Joel.

Failing.

I need to practising my 'eating dips whilst listening to Innocent Man' abilities.

kittenkat    pirate
03/01/2013 at 19:19

Fuck, it's really sad to hear of Burry Stander's death, but it just brings to the fore that ongoing argument in your head. There is so much to frighten us against running and cycling in this aggressive modern world where being in your 'iron box' car insulates you from the outside.

As you can see from here, I've ironically had the closest calls in my long running history just recently. But you can't stop just because there are more twats on the road.

Edited: 03/01/2013 at 19:20
kittenkat    pirate
03/01/2013 at 19:26

Well not 'more' twats, just ones with better vehicles and a less cohesive community and communal responsibility.

kittenkat    pirate
03/01/2013 at 21:22

Post everything that was detailed word for word, I can back up anything that I've posted online. There is nothing about Rosey that was nasty. If you want to check my personal accounts or get you head out of your rainblow blowing huggy feeling RW shit. You can.

I can tell you EXACTLY the exchange between him and me, it was short and sweet and I've got proof.

Nothing nasty from me at all.

kittenkat    pirate
03/01/2013 at 21:24

Why do we get to this? It's like putting potatoes in the oven and bringing out souffles. Plucked out of nowhere.

kittenkat    pirate
03/01/2013 at 21:26

Ok, that analogy was maybe a bit upside down.

03/01/2013 at 22:09
I can't decide if KK is having a discussion with 3 people who I have on ignore

Or she's been at the Stella again
kittenkat    pirate
04/01/2013 at 07:48

Brain fart, you don't need alcohol, just a brain that farts.

kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 06:10

I did an hour of Kundalini yoga yesterday, although I did mutter under my breath "I'm not fucking chanting".

Busy busy busy, also tri AGM tomorrow evening, I'm going to have to take the kids, D in work.

Something odd is happening to my face, some other crappy weird auto-immune thing me thinks. Could be sinus related but I need anti-inflammatories, my right eye is all puffy and my jaw hurts.

Had a lovely weekend away, even managed a decent early morning run on Saturday. Oh and the kettlebells have arrived. The kids have named them after the family, one each, so I have 'Mummy Bell'.

I wonder what they'll think of their childhood when they look back as adults?

And before I go to work, I slept really badly and dreamed of the village fish and chip van. Should it be dreamt? Yes dreamt I think.

kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 06:20

I've just made it sound like someone's hit me! I can assure you they haven't as much as there might be a queue of 'Angry, from Middle England' out there virtually lining up to do such a thing.

I've just taken prescription only horse anti-inflammatories and a dose of anti-histamine.

Hopefully something will work.

kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 06:22

(Disclaimer: I could easily have substituted, slightly East England or vaguely North England, but we had a bit of a 'Lord of the Rings' fest over the weekend)

They didn't stop at the chippy at any point did they?

kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 16:38

Antibiotics, sinus infection, face pretty puffy now.  Nice

07/01/2013 at 17:52
Sounds yukkie
kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 18:17

Well I have to go into work, but having this job is so different than trying to go and teach feeling like shit. I think I've worked out that I've had this since the summer, I just put it down to allergy, hayfever, my weird immune system etc... But in truth I've been blowing sexy pus and blood out of my nose for months. I just haven't felt systemically unwell so I've carried on with all the other stuff despite how tender the inside of my nose felt.

3 days ago I woke up and thought 'What bastard punched me in the jaw?', I just had that sinking feeling that it was some nasty toothy thing. But the pain has radiated up and you can actually feel the channel of the inflammation. Ugg... But it will be fine as long as it doesn't get worse. The doc said on the phone to get in touch if my eye gets worse because that isn't good news.

Edited: 07/01/2013 at 18:18
kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 18:22

But Google has whittled the side effects down to a mild headache or death. Even the most illiterate don't spell it m..a..s..t..

07/01/2013 at 18:26
Would be a shame if it was death, try a couple of aspirin and see if your cock falls off
kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 18:47
Dave The Ex- Spartan wrote (see)
Would be a shame if it was death, try a couple of aspirin and see if your cock falls off

Oh well, never mind my face then!

07/01/2013 at 19:15
I'm led to believe your face is prettier than your cock ( so DM tells me )

Anyway I'm only married to a doctor I'm still a sparks
kittenkat    pirate
07/01/2013 at 20:31

I've had 3 beers on a Monday night, before I realised te comnination would twat me.

Actually, I can spell that was just for comedic effect. But... I don't complain about pain or illness when judging myself agains Joe 'what a fucking wimp with a small penis' public.

However, I actually don't feel well and we all lie about alcohol consumption; so let's go for 6 beers on a Monday night, plus strong antibiotics and self adminstered pain killers. THAT pain killer might actually be a sledge hammer to the head, but you can see (if you're paying attention), how the physics pan out.

Sorry to spoil a good story and all that.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.