Is this a mad way to start?

55,581 to 55,600 of 55,994 messages
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:23
Dont waste your breath replying, you cant see beyond the massive chip on your shoulder and your opinions/conspiricy theories are rarely representative of reality.

Theres no talking to you, you dont accept or reply to any challenges put to you, intead you just spout another liad if drivel.

I wish id not had to lower myself to your level or personal comments but im sick and tired of the crap you keep posting, especially how you and represent the forum/pirates to others.

Goodnight
kittenkat    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:23

And no, It wasn't 3-4 girls having a bitch in Switzerland, it was much more serious than than. I will always stand up for AL because I know her and she was in floods of tears because she was bullied by ostracism. Try me.

kittenkat    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:33
Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)

What im pissed off because your a spiteful nasty piece of work. Just the other day someone posted adking if they could join the pirates. Your response was No.

That was ironic, you've totally lost you eclectic sense of humour which is the reason we got on so well in the early days... And whilst we're on the subject, why are you judging me so literally now when Candy etc used to be much more acerbic? You're getting soft and I'm losing respect for you.

kittenkat    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:37

Whatever, I guess if I don't appear here tomorrow I'm banned. If that's the case, I'll be honest I'll be upset. It's my thread for good or bad and it's been a journey.

TheEngineer    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:46

Kittenkat, I don't know you. I don't know what went on in Switzerland. I don't know much at all in fact. I don't care though. I don't care who throttled your child when, who pissed on your chips, or who said what to whom. What I CAN tell you, is as an outsider who has browsed this forum for the past 3-4 years (which I'm sure isn't long enough to earn my stripes)... you come across as an absolute c*nt. 

kittenkat    pirate
13/02/2013 at 21:56

Yeah you're right. I'm at breaking point at the minute, juggling going back to full time work combined with D's job and the emotion and shift work that entails..Plus childcare, affordable childcare.

= I don't give a shit about what a stranger posts on a forum. 'Cunt' means nothing to me in my day to day life.

kittenkat    pirate
13/02/2013 at 22:06

I also know I'm from the generation before these people wanting to come in and piss on the gatepost. Doesn't matter, I've already said that I'm not interested in IM, been there and done that. No competition, this thread is mine. Watch or post as you see fit but I have no responsibility on here to babysit anyone. It's mine! But it's only an online thing, don't take it too seriously

kittenkat    pirate
13/02/2013 at 22:10
TheEngineer wrote (see)

Kittenkat, I don't know you. I don't know what went on in Switzerland. I don't know much at all in fact. I don't care though. I don't care who throttled your child when, who pissed on your chips, or who said what to whom. What I CAN tell you, is as an outsider who has browsed this forum for the past 3-4 years (which I'm sure isn't long enough to earn my stripes)... you come across as an absolute c*nt. 

Why thank you, let's meet the people you 'like' online and have an eye opener.

Aitch!    pirate
13/02/2013 at 23:57
Kate, I didn't report you. I don't even post on RW any more so I wouldn't bother. I did exactly what you said people should do, went straight to the source to tell that person what I thought. No secrets, no bitching. And actually, my point was not even about most of what you say, it was about your rudeness to people - people you've never met! What would you say to your children I they were rude to people they've never met, unnecessarily? I can't imagine you'd endorse it.
kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 06:25

Aitch! Yes come to the source, fair point. Here's a question and I think it extends further than just to you but I will direct it to you.

Why do you care what I write on a forum, what is it about this that makes you type when you left the site? I know it isn't about what people type in general because there's all sorts of bollocks on the Internet. That's why I don't Twitter, just pick up any newspaper and someone somewhere has been far worse than I could ever be.

My point is that somehow I seem to get too close to the bone and that's why a certain number of people react the way they do? I honestly don't know, but what I DO know is that if someone else said it rather than me, there wouldn't be this drama.

kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 06:30

And this isn't directed at you Aitch! But I do think that people who are predominantly lurkers these days and don't try to think of interesting topics or start new threads to have some commitment to the forums and keep them going, have a bloody cheek turning up out of the woodwork just to run to RW Towers with an attack of the vapours.

You're adults, read what you like and ignore what you want and realise that the important things in life aren't on the end of a keyboard. This is a distraction.

14/02/2013 at 06:56
Then practice what you preach, KK.

If there is something you don't like on the forum, go to another thread.

If you feel you have to comment, try to learn not to be so obnoxious and nasty. If you have an opinion on someone's personality, do it off-forum; we don't all want to see you washing your dirty linen in public, especially when it's so one-sided

And constantly raising the same arguments is pointless. Repeating your opinion numerous times doesn't make it right. It becomes tiresome and may be a contributing factor to people turning away from the forum.

You're always saying you don't understand on-line communication...well, do yourself a favour and take a long hard look as to whether RW is offering you anything positive. If it is, then please think about modifying your behaviour so that the forum is a fun and friendly place to be.

If you feel it's bringing you down, walk away and strengthen the 3D relationships you have
kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 07:12

Yawn, I'm off to rob a huge conglomerate, terrorise a small country, give sexual favours to fat cats in return for oodles of dosh and other assorted things, but I still refuse to post on Twitter. Thank goodness for some moral compass.

Oh and do you have to audition for Jeremy Kyle or just get pregnant to your third cousin's hamster?

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
14/02/2013 at 08:59

Aitch! Yes come to the source, fair point. Here's a question and I think it extends further than just to you but I will direct it to you.

Why do you care what I write on a forum, what is it about this that makes you type when you left the site? I know it isn't about what people type in general because there's all sorts of bollocks on the Internet. That's why I don't Twitter, just pick up any newspaper and someone somewhere has been far worse than I could ever be.

My point is that somehow I seem to get too close to the bone and that's why a certain number of people react the way they do? I honestly don't know, but what I DO know is that if someone else said it rather than me, there wouldn't be this drama.

You say come to the source, well many people have done, theyve asked you to stop many times, you just ignore it!  Just like below, you never acknowledge peoples comments or one minute accept any accountability for how you treat people.

You ignore people so they report you to the mods.

A couple of years ago I went through a period of taking things to far, people complained directly to me and to the mods.  I changed my behavious as I realised it wasnt acceptable.

We went through all this last year, people asked you to stop, you ignored than, you got reported, you ignored that, you got banned.

All we then got was woe it me, this group of people are ganging up on me etc (you were challenged but provided no evidence)

If someone else behaved like you of course people would complain.  Its not about YOU, its the way you behave.  Youre not far off behaving like Zanzinger did (someone you apparently liked) despite him threating to kill you or similar.  Zanzinger was banned because of his agressive, rude behaviour.

Ikittenkat wrote (see)

And this isn't directed at you Aitch! But I do think that people who are predominantly lurkers these days and don't try to think of interesting topics or start new threads to have some commitment to the forums and keep them going, have a bloody cheek turning up out of the woodwork just to run to RW Towers with an attack of the vapours.

You're adults, read what you like and ignore what you want and realise that the important things in life aren't on the end of a keyboard. This is a distraction.

KK, you cant be ignored, not when youre posting on other threads which influence people.  Like I said last night (despite my terrible iphone typing) youve been on half a dozen threads in the last month effectively trolling or repeating the same points youve made many times before, in some cases being downright nasty.

kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 18:43

Barley, I'm no angel, you're no angel. It did make me smile when you brought up RWUSA, you got banned too remember! Anyway this is about here not there. I've just been one their beta testers recently for a new forum platform, so no bad blood there.

Anyway, what I think you don't think about is why I feel the way I do at times. And no, people haven't approached me directly about how I feel properly, except one a while ago.

I don't ignore people, I'm not sure where you've got that from. Who have I ignored? You know whichever side is more to blame in any confrontation or unhappiness, it is never solely one side's fault. Again suggesting maybe trying to see it from my perspective, and me vica versa. Nothing gets solved by bringing the same tactics to the table again and again on either side and that's what we're doing. On the other hand some things aren't worth solving, there's always that as an option.

And in regards to this thread, I still post here because it has healthy lurker numbers so people read it. *shrug* I don't think it should be up to anyone other than RW to try and tell people how they should or shouldn't post.

I'm sure there are thousands of people on these forums. I don't actually think the very vast majority of them care in the slightest about this, which puts it all into perspective, even in Internet land which loses perspective on a daily basis.

kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 19:15

Also zanzinger/windowcleaner/jokerman, I did like in a curious way. He was interesting and he was flawed and I think some people took him way too seriously. There were times when yes he was out of order but I do always wonder in a general human nature type way... The people who are 'nice' all the time, can't actually feel 'nice' when confronted with the multitude of situations thrown at us each day. I think that maybe, I don't know this is just flow of thoughts, that repressing true feelings and emotion ultimately is doing more harm than good?

Of course I'm not talking about posting on an Internet forum, more day to day 3D stuff.

kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 19:43

Which is why 'nice' people suddenly go postal. Much better to say what you feel as you feel with and deal with it as it comes up, if it's not always in an appropriate way, that's ok because we're human. Just confront it rather than pretending it didn't happen and also realise when you're offsetting stuff rather than dealing with the real problem. I'm speaking very generally here and not about Internet communication specifically.

kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 19:47
Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)
And since this thread has got little to do with tri any longer i dont see why it sits in the tri forum. Perhaps you can get it moved (pinned to the bottom of the page) its taking up space at the top of the page tri page.

Oh and that was bitchy... You've got to admit that! Threads sort themselves out and always have done.

Edited: 14/02/2013 at 19:48
kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 20:39

But getting back to normal with people not posting but just watching...

If you're in the FB group you will see what happened to me in work today, which made me late home and then even more late because there was an accident which just made Paignton and Torquay grind to a standstill!

And for anyone who knows this part of Devon, we don't have the infrastructure to support the traffic even when the Grockles aren't around, and the way the land lies we never will do. Our road system is antiquated and there to respect all the land rights of the farmers etc.. Which I agree with but my commute is a bitch.

kittenkat    pirate
14/02/2013 at 20:54

If I suddenly disappear btw, it's because of this:

Hi Kittenkat,

We have recived a number of complaints about your comments in the physio webchat thread and we would like to send this meaage as a warning that if you continue to post in the forum in this manner we will have to ban you from posting as we do not tolerate comments of this nature. 

We have had to delete your posts from this thread. 

I hope you take this message on board.

Annie

Hopefully not but we'll see. I've apologised but I think that Barley et al might push for the thorn in their side to get removed, because it doesn't suit their sensibilities

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.