What do you do with your dribbles?

21 to 29 of 29 messages
13/05/2013 at 10:25

lick it with my tongue...

M...eldy    pirate
13/05/2013 at 10:40

TOTP Sir   

13/05/2013 at 10:48

I can snot rocket while running, but I have only managed to get it all over my shoulder while cycling  

Currently sniffing a LOT, but I will practice more with the rockets.

Pudge    pirate
13/05/2013 at 10:52

The issue of snot rockets is a contentious one.  Some people find it disgusting, some (me included) consider it necessary:

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/general-running/snot/245448.html 

13/05/2013 at 10:57

I do think it's disgusting, but it is also occasionally necessary 

It think it's worse at this time of year - there's a lot of tree pollen in the air.

Pudge    pirate
13/05/2013 at 13:26
Wilkie wrote (see)

I do think it's disgusting, but it is also occasionally necessary 

Do you not find slightly satisfying though, in the same way that sneezing, scratching an itch or clearing your throat is?

Or is it just me?

13/05/2013 at 17:26

I did the North Norfolk 100 miler this past Saturday.  Going into a mental headwind and torrential rain I managed to blow a snot rocket all over my sunglasses.  I was so wet I couldn't clean them, just smeared it around a lot.  Had to do the last 30 mile almost blind.  It is an art form 

13/05/2013 at 20:01

I just cant do the snot rocket - I am just not that coordinated lots of sniffing and spitting and nose wiping - not particularly ladylike but does the job!

15/05/2013 at 13:36

I go with the pinch, squeeze & a quick flick method. Works with  gloves on as well.

Have heard its a good anti drafter defence. Someone sat on your wheel whilst racing. A quick flick over the shoulder, they wont be sitting there long . Hasten to add never used it myself, no-one bothers to sit on my wheel!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 29 of 29 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.