Jantastic

Where are the Pirates?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
seren nos    pirate
26/01/2015 at 16:41

I start my 25 week schedule on 2/2 but i am already in advance so will be amending all the long runs.. problem is I can only roughly work out my long runs on map my run as they are offroad. By the time we might get lost or cut out a corner by mistake or find the wrong mountain or footpath its impossible to get an accurate estimate of the distance...

GH0ST    pirate
26/01/2015 at 21:15

I'm in the same boat seren/trogs. I also have the problem (not really) of 2 weeks in Cuba at the end of Feb so probably won't get any cycling done but plenty of OW swimming . Planning on playing my jokers then somehow.

26/01/2015 at 22:13

Ghost, I believe you can only use one joker per month. I fell down with that rule as I've been off running for 2 weeks and went to use my 2nd joker for last week and it wouldn't let me. I've only managed 30 ish % this week even though I got the eight workouts in, just a shame they were all bikes 

Red Stripe    pirate
27/01/2015 at 21:48
I found out that if you can't run but add an extra bike it counts to your weekly goal
27/01/2015 at 23:45

Strange, im down for 5 runs and 3 bikes a week. Haven't been able to run all last week so I recorded 8 rides instead. It did come out as 8 workouts marked on the screen, but it didn't count the extra rides in my Jantastic score. Ie. I only got a score of 37.5% for last week, ergo, it only counted the 3 rides.

ShuffleB    pirate
28/01/2015 at 07:39
Yep you can log the extra workouts but if not in the correct distribution across the sports you get deductions from your score. I've missed a swim every week....being over optimistic and have lived extra bikes but only need with 93% each week. Thought a bit more about Feb goals now I understand it a bit better.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.