Lane swimming rants...

post here!

81 to 88 of 88 messages
03/03/2004 at 12:18
Sounds like hell CB!! :-((

SImilar experience yesterday with a breaststoker (quite fast) getting the lane when I was on my last "legs only" length so taht when I went straight into the "full" it was clear I was going to catch him; I did. Did he let me through - he did not! and.............. he then proceeds to swim in the MIDDLE of the (single) lane so I can't swim past!

Another nice old bloke - again quite fast was v thoughtful. Tried tot thank him before one tumble turn....................

managed "Ta" !..........................

So I've decided that I need to get THANKYOU tattoo'd on me @r$e as way of being nice to people.

;-))
03/03/2004 at 12:20
I had it done years ago....
03/03/2004 at 12:20
oh I see - for swimming...
Monique    pirate
03/03/2004 at 13:17
LOL, JJ
03/03/2004 at 16:39
and look where that landed you eh jj..
03/03/2004 at 19:42
Swim under 'em, swim over 'em, swim round 'em, do tumble turns if they get in the way at the end of a length.

Don't know why but I always seem to end up in a lane by myself. Bliss.

It pays to be rude now and then.
Monique    pirate
03/03/2004 at 19:52
Thatchers child.

04/03/2004 at 11:11
.....is fair of face,

widdecombes child is full of grace.

prescotts child is full of woe,

howards child has far to go.

kinnocks child is loving and giving,

scargills child works hard for a living.

but the child thats born to charles kennedy is bonny, blithe, good, and gay.

poetic moment there.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 88 of 88 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.