Looking for a triathlon

Open water swim triathlon

8 messages
28/12/2012 at 12:14
Last Xmas I read andy holgates 1st book, as soon as I finished it signed up for my first, and completed the tatton park triathlon in Cheshire. I said never again but after just completing his 2nd book (which is a must read) I am now again looking for a new sprint triathlon with an open water swim at the start of the season in the north west ideally but am prepared to travel, any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!
28/12/2012 at 12:53

the triathlon england has a good search facility

http://www.triathlonengland.org/take-part/events/find-an-event

how  you only managed to do one in the year is beyond me, after I finished my first I was ready to sign up for more straight away

seren nos    pirate
28/12/2012 at 14:35

one in south wales .....

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
28/12/2012 at 15:23
Deva Olympic. Bala Olympic both have OW swims
Ironholgs    pirate
28/12/2012 at 16:33

Glad you enjoyed the 2nd Book

Have a google for the Capenwray sprint triathlons, 5 mins from M6 and open water swim. Bike hilly, run flat.

28/12/2012 at 20:33
Thanks for all your replies guys, matcshick I was a bit worried about the swim so gave myself enough time to train but have really got the bug for it now after a few evenings at Salford quays. Ironholgs my gf hates you
Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
28/12/2012 at 22:35
Lots of g/f's hate Holgs...... It's cos he looks o good in Lycra

I learnt at Salford Quays great place
29/12/2012 at 14:25
Your right Salford quays s a great place to swim can't wait for it to start again.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.