Manchester bike and Tri show

Pretty good actually.......

21 to 26 of 26 messages
19/02/2013 at 18:20
Just seen that Danny DeVito is on the One Show tonight...

Perhaps he is here to discuss playing Viking in Holgs The Movie
19/02/2013 at 19:36
sorry viking for all the stick . its my fault i made that coment in manchester waterstones. for the record he's not that small
19/02/2013 at 19:42
Don't worry we have been calling Viking short for years, long before the books came out......
M...eldy    pirate
19/02/2013 at 19:45
Ironholgs wrote (see)

Hi Ges, welcome to the forum - it amused the hell out of me when you compared me to One Direction - I couldn't stop laughing. It was lovely to meet you, we are a friendly bunch on these forums so you'll be ok......most of us don't bite.

As for things going to my head, there's no bloody chance of that, I'm very well grounded and knocking about with this lot would keep anyones ego in check.

You rang?   

19/02/2013 at 21:07

Did I just read that right, £1 for Hilly socks? I forked our £8 for a pair from the Swaetshop today becauuse I fortgot mine for a lunch time session. Now I feel properly robbed!

20/02/2013 at 16:53
yeah ??1 per pair and i bought 5 pairs . bargin . the only catch was they only had xl left and me being size 11 just the job . i could'nt afford alt els .

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.