Manchester Bike and Triathlon Show

11 messages
Ironholgs    pirate
31/01/2013 at 14:53

Seems as though there is a thread on the TCR show at Sandown I thought I'd ask about the one of the ones up North.

Is anyone attending the Bike and Triathlon show which takes place in Manchester on the weekend of the 16th-17th February?

If you haven't got your tickets yet, XTRA Mile events are offering them at 50% off, so only £6 here

Anyways I've been invited to attend the show as a guest speaker. I'll be there both days in the theatre giving a talk about my own personal triathlon journey from 2.30-3pm. I'll also be selling and signing both of my books throughout both days.

So if end up going please come and have a listen, don't heckle too loudly and come and say hello - it would be nice to maybe put faces to forum names.

BluePeter    pirate
31/01/2013 at 15:24
Im going on the Saturday Ironholgs, I'll pop over and say hello
02/02/2013 at 16:43

I got bought your book for Christmas. I'm about three chapters off the end now. Really good read! I'm aimimg for my first Ironman after being a pie thief myself so I've found it really interesting. I didn't realise librarians were that hard....

I'm coming to the show in Manchester so I'll bring my book for signing !! I'll feel a right div so I might have to ask you covertly.

Thanks.

02/02/2013 at 21:54

just finished your 2nd book . fantastic . funny, sad . i was all over the place. see you at the show . alan ( one kidney )

Razor51    pirate
02/02/2013 at 22:39
Andy Horse and myself will be there on the sunday see you there mate.
03/02/2013 at 13:27
Im going on the Saturday.
04/02/2013 at 12:56
I'll try & come along! Good excuse for a visit to Manchester!!
Ironholgs    pirate
04/02/2013 at 22:18

Cool be good to see you all.

Thanks for the feedback on the books guys. Good luck with the training Wayne, don't worry I don't bite even if I am a "ard librarian"

06/02/2013 at 16:08
sorted my ??6 show ticket . thanks for the link
06/02/2013 at 18:17

Thanks for the link Ironholgs - will see you on the Sunday

07/02/2013 at 12:48

I'm off too. dont know what day yet.  will come and give you a 'hi' when i get there.  can you sign a kindle????

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
11 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.