Jantastic, Febulous and Marchvellous

221 to 240 of 354 messages
13/02/2013 at 20:37
Gazmanmeister wrote (see)

Never mind Trogs, no harm done. Now get that mojo working for this week 

Yeah or i will chase you with a tazer.

PSC    pirate
14/02/2013 at 06:15
RP it was slower than a slow thing though! Good endurance training!
14/02/2013 at 10:11

Beautiful morning run (well it was when I finished)

It's early in the season, and whilst you may be feeling fit and energetic it's not the time to extend your mileage even if you feel capable. Take it easy, you still have 320 days to get through this year.

Run safe and stay healthy.

PSC    pirate
15/02/2013 at 07:37

ha!  great minds think alike Gaz... I headed out this morning for an hour or more and thought, hang on, 3 miles will do then in for a turbo session!  I feel much better for it!

15/02/2013 at 09:24

Last run of week and lsr completed, another glorious morning to run . 

You can certainly mix up your running over 3 miles PSC, short, sharp fartlek/sprints and short recoveries are enough to get the heart rate up.

Swim tomorrow and golf on sunday

PSC    pirate
15/02/2013 at 18:18

I agree... and my village is on the top of a hill so I can get some great hill sessions in too.

Running Postie    pirate
16/02/2013 at 20:05

Whats a hill? I live in Lincolshire, flat as a flat thing on a flat day. The only thing with a bump round here is the old railway bridge

stamford 30km tomorrow, im not quite sure why I entered it, I must of thought it was a good idea at the time!

18/02/2013 at 08:09

Hope things went well yesterday RP

These have been lovely mornings for running recently, so much easier to get out and run when it's dry and hardly a breeze in the air.

18/02/2013 at 08:11

Time to get those runs logged for last week. 

Well done to everyone who's completed so far.

Stoatally Different    pirate
18/02/2013 at 08:21

Im really glad i signed up for this. I was sitting around yesterday after a bike ride, thinking how lovely it would be to have a snooze, followed by a roast dinner and a pint. Then I remembered I had 9 miles to do.

I was hmmming and ahhhhing about just skipping it, but didn't want to let the team down, so kicked my arse out to get it done. Its good, motivational stuff, although I now appear to be losing a toe nail

The Silent Assassin    pirate
18/02/2013 at 09:37

I've bought a treadmill

just so I can keep running

18/02/2013 at 09:39

Get outside, it's only a mile you need to do SA 

18/02/2013 at 09:40

Well done Team, another 100% this week achieved.

Don't forget to log your runs guys, those who've still to do so.

The Silent Assassin    pirate
18/02/2013 at 11:28

Its hard to get out when the Mrs wants to run/cycle and one of us has to stay home to look after child, turbo / treadmill is great for that, but 10 miles treadmill takes some mental strength to keep going that long

18/02/2013 at 11:50

Totally agree there, hate the dreadmill and will always go outside when/where possible.

Have a turbo but never use it, should do as only just got bike out last 2 weeks since October hard on legs but good.

Trogs    pirate
18/02/2013 at 14:57
PSC wrote (see)

come on Trogs...  are you doing Hell of Ashdown this year?

Not a chance! Haven't been out on the bike properly since the autumn. Besides, if I do it it'll snow and that's not fair to everyone else

Flat Foo..ted wrote (see)

Never mind Trogs, no harm done. Now get that mojo working for this week 

Yeah or i will chase you with a tazer.

Have you sneaked in and tazered me when I wasn't looking? According to my HRM I spent most of today's run at over 200bpm!!

PSC    pirate
22/02/2013 at 05:43
Trogs.... I think it's both of us that are snow jinxed. Forecast is snow for Sunday so I am going to try and join my OH on a trail mara instead.

Morning team
22/02/2013 at 08:35

LSR done, this weeks runs completed, exhausted now.

Take it easy where you are if there's snow about.

Don't forget to update your runs everyone.

PSC    pirate
22/02/2013 at 14:49

well done Gaz... my long run on Sunday, and it's going to hurt as I fell off the treadie at 5.30 this morning!! Doh.  I've now got sandpapered knees and elbows.  

22/02/2013 at 16:11

Take it easy where you are if there's snow about.

or if your on the treadmilll 

221 to 240 of 354 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.