Morden 6 and 6

anybody knows about it?

5 messages
15/03/2004 at 09:48
Morden Park, 9th May

600 mts pool swim + 6 miles park run

I like to do it. Anybody has done it on previous years? Anybody to do it this year?
15/03/2004 at 11:04
Jose hiya. I did this last year, the day after coming back from my tri holiday. A very nice race - pool swim, transition outside, then a 3 lap (?) run round playinf field/woods. A bit "undulating" but I was running at my 10K PB pace so can't be too taxing!

Go for it! If I was free on the day I'd definitely be there.

Organisers v friendly and efficient too, I only decided to enter at about 8pm the night before, rang them, they sorted it all out.
15/03/2004 at 11:18
Thanks Nic, I sent them an email yesterday about times and entries. I've done training around Morden Park several times and it's lovely.

(8 am start will be the most difficult part)

15/03/2004 at 11:48
recieved answer from them.

Anybody who wants an entry form, I have a copy.

No entries on the day this year.
17/03/2004 at 12:10
Oh, you get a swim hat, too. I know because I found my one from last year's race this morning. A most attractive souvenir.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.