My name is ???????? and i am gonna seriously get my sh!t in one sock

the 2013 limitations thread

481 to 500 of 1,841 messages
Lee the Pea    pirate
29/08/2013 at 16:56

Afternoon all  Sorry i've not reported for duty for a while 

However, i've been stuffing my sock with shit all week  Joined a gym, and been three times already - not doing massive sessions, but my legs are completely bolloxed, and I can feel most muscles in my upper body too, so i must be doing something right.  Night off tonight, and trying an aqua class on Saturday for a laugh   Eating going well this week so far - i've planned all my food for the week which helps a lot - and showing on scales, so happy with that.

29/08/2013 at 17:50

Ali - make the recoveries really really slow then there will be a difference

I need to do the food planning thing, and not eat all the chocolate raisins the kids brought into the house and make myself feel sick

Cake    pirate
29/08/2013 at 17:53

Maths I don't have kids and I still do that.  nom nom nom

29/08/2013 at 18:28

Okay boys and girls step away from the raisins...

29/08/2013 at 19:14

Studded my sock with some running. Weren't straight to he gym after work and did 5k run in 34 mins. It's wasn't fast or pretty and I did walk twice, but its year furthest I have run in over a year 

29/08/2013 at 19:14

it is ok, buttercup, they are all gone.....don't normally have stuff like that in the house but my mum had the kids for a couple of days and they came home with them, they didn't like them so ......

29/08/2013 at 19:15

I love chocolate raisins and have found I can't put them done until I have finished them all, even if I feel sick! Mmmmm raisins 

Edited: 29/08/2013 at 19:15
M...eldy    pirate
29/08/2013 at 19:19

My gym bag is still in the car

IronCat5    pirate
29/08/2013 at 20:40

Hotel the other week had a jar of chocolate raisins as a welcome gift.

Ali walk the recoveries if need be. I much prefer track sessions with a proper RI rather than a jog.

Sounds like a good sock week LTP! Are you looking forward to your crunch month?

A hilly bike ride this evening.

Lee the Pea    pirate
29/08/2013 at 22:21

Hey Cat! I'm looking forward to it, but just praying i'll still be able to walk by day 3, hahaha!

have you got any competitions coming up?

30/08/2013 at 07:23

A studded sock Rocco, sounds uncomfortable. OW swim lesson last night so am hoping for top speed in my 3.8K tomorrow morning, Sunday is last peak session before IM, 100 mile bike and 13ish mile run, then a big eating session as recovery.

30/08/2013 at 07:27
SuckitupButterCup wrote (see)

Okay boys and girls step away from the raisins...

surely raisins are part of your 5 a day regardless of whether they are covered in chocolate...

M...eldy    pirate
30/08/2013 at 07:27

Kate forgive me, which IM are you doing ??

Enjoy the weekend, there is always a sense of accomplishment after one like that!

IronCat5    pirate
30/08/2013 at 08:47

Hardcore weekend Kate.

LTP nothing booked yet but plenty to ponder on. Still on the way back from an achilles issue so not really in race form.

The crunch schedule looks brutal. I wouldn'y last until the rest day. The last day, well!

M...eldy    pirate
30/08/2013 at 08:51

What is the crunch schedule please?

30/08/2013 at 08:57

Challenge Barcelona, with a cheeky New Forest Middle as a warm up in a couple of weeks. Crunch challenge, surely Crunchie on a Friday?

Cake    pirate
30/08/2013 at 12:15

mmmmm Crunchie's nom nom nom

Sorry I'm not helping am I?

Lee the Pea    pirate
30/08/2013 at 13:48

Meldy there is a 30 day challenge thingie on the RW page on FB - I think you're on the invite list?  You should be anyway!  Starts on Sunday and is a mix of squats, press ups, planks, sit ups and crunches to do daily in Sept, although I think there are rest days every 4 days?  If you're not on the list, and you want to do it, i'll add you.  It is an open thing for anyone to join, I just set up an event so i'd get a reminder to start, hehehe.  I think I prefer KateF's version though

Cat i'm not sure i'll make it to the rest day either - my legs have only just recovered from doing a 15 min ViPR sesh in the gym on Tuesday!!!  Hope your achillies starts behaving pronto.  Hellish injury that

30/08/2013 at 21:04

My sockwent spinning tonight. It was treated to 45 mins of uphill Threshold training and is now a quivering wreck hiding under the bed.  

come to think of it, my legs may be up there too. 

M...eldy    pirate
30/08/2013 at 21:09

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.