National time trial Thursday 26th June

Anyone know the direction the course?

6 messages
17/06/2014 at 18:16

As the mens Time trial doesn't start until 6:30pm I was thinking of heading out to watch it. Looking at the map there are a couple of points to watch but does anyone know which direction they are going? Looking at the map do they go clockwise or anti-clockwise away from the Celtic manor?

Anyone else thinking of going to watch?

IronCat5    pirate
17/06/2014 at 21:48

I was heading through Abergevenny Sunday on the way back from a Race the Sun type challenge. But I shall avoid the whole area now.

cougie    pirate
18/06/2014 at 10:03
Where is the map ? Anticlockwise would seem to be more sensible if there are any junctions around ? So they go left rather than right ?
18/06/2014 at 10:28

does it really matter about direction??  if it's a closed road event then just choose a good spot and stand there and you'll see them come by - just make sure you're looking in the right direction!

18/06/2014 at 15:48
It is closed road so I guess it doesn't really matter. Just wondered on direction as would rather see people go up a hill than down it tbh
MTri    pirate
18/06/2014 at 16:34
It's anticlockwise

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.