New Bike

7 messages
xxxpancho    pirate
28/07/2012 at 12:53

I have been thinking about getting a new bike I dont want a full on TT bike and have  seen an aero frame bike which is a flet AR5. does anyone have one or would like to share there thoughts on this bike

28/07/2012 at 14:11

Have you tried it? it really does not matter what other say about a bike, if it does not fir you or your style then it is no good buying it. Many time i've seen people say " bike x is nice but when i tried it just felt wrong and i ended with bike z". It looks a nice bike though.

29/07/2012 at 10:10
I have a TT bike for sale
xxxpancho    pirate
30/07/2012 at 08:50
Im not after a TT bike Iron Rose
TheEngineer    pirate
30/07/2012 at 12:48
xxxpancho wrote (see)
Im looking at purchaseing a new tt bike and would like to get your views on the following bike Trek speed concept 2.5 Specialized shiv elite Cannondale slice 105

If you're looking at spending that sort of money, I'd suggest you make your mind up! 

xxxpancho    pirate
31/07/2012 at 06:49
Yes the engineer ive eliminated the idea of getting a full on tt bikes im
looking for a more aero frame road bike. Went to see a cervelo S2
xxxpancho    pirate
31/07/2012 at 06:50
Not after a TT bike Iron Rose

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.