New bike

Advice wanted

5 messages
24/10/2003 at 09:31
Cannodale Ironman 800 for E1600(1,112 Sterling)

Is this a good price? Is this a good bike?

Also, how big should they be? Should the seat post be exposed much or not?
24/10/2003 at 13:43
Tunney,
this sort of thing is best done on site, to see if you fit... 'most' diff bike manufactereurs run by the same (more or less) sizing charts. So if you go to a local shop try any road bike for size, one that fits you (ask the assistant) and that should be your size..

Saying that I'm sure I've seen cheaper 'dale ironman bikes advertised mail order.. (um, www.allterrainbikes.co.uk maybe the website...?)
24/10/2003 at 20:00
I suggest a Bianchi, far superior to a US bike.
24/10/2003 at 20:14
Principia - not made in Taiwan like most
26/10/2003 at 12:42
buy 220 magazine or cycling weekly for best deals its a good time to buy as new 2004 bikes are in the shops .so there are some great deals on 2003 bike. i know i ve bought two bike in the past year at this time and saved a packet.one of them is a cannondale multi sport 2000. great bike, geat deal on it.hope this helps.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.