Newline kit

H e y e l p !

8 messages
cougie    pirate
15/09/2003 at 16:34
Got a thread here on Gear too, but have noticed that Newline is v popular amongst our Triathlete fraternity.

Now where the heck do you get it from !?
15/09/2003 at 16:37
from them direct...
I have the website and phone no at home.. will get it for ya' and post it on this evening...
cougie    pirate
15/09/2003 at 16:50
Doh !

Cheers Matey - but they have just returned my call at last. Holiday season or summat.

Oooh - new kit for meeee !
15/09/2003 at 16:53
cool...
(and its good stuff as well...) What ya' got?
cougie    pirate
15/09/2003 at 16:56
Already got the RMC top and sprinty lycra shorts. Getting a new set of that - as I can run and bike pretty well in them.
And a set of the indoor cycling kit too.

Maybe Tri kit from them next year - who knows !?
15/09/2003 at 17:48
Oooh.. Newline kit - I love it!

'specially the waterproof windproof thermal tights with extra fleece on the bottom (it's a girl thing).

What's the cycling kit like? I 'need' some more cycling shorts and I was thinking of getting some from Newline.
15/09/2003 at 18:42
Their website doesn't seem to work though or it didn't last time I tried!
15/09/2003 at 18:51
I've just tried it again www.newline.dk and it works now, but you can't buy online. There is a search facility for finding outlets in this contry.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.