Next time you put an order in for forum pirates gear

21 to 34 of 34 messages
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
29/07/2005 at 17:43
Yes they do come pretty small for the claimed sizes. Must be made for skinny pigmi's
29/07/2005 at 17:45
noone told me the PSOF's were skinny. I singed up believeing my cake eating would fit right in here!
29/07/2005 at 17:59
don't put your assumed sizes on. garneau kit is top quality, but their sizing chart is pants. you need to go up one, two or sometimes three sizes compared to the chart. all the stuff is made to order - so please try before you buy. probably at the august social. i guess that there will be an order made in september time, for delivery around christmas.
29/07/2005 at 18:02
I'm still playing catch-up with you guys. What are these socials. I'm assuming from the little I have gotten to know you that social is another word for p**S up? Hopefully that's a real one with cake not a virtual brewery which would be rather sad. Where, when, who goes?????
29/07/2005 at 18:11
jo - its the runnersworld meet up in london every month. the last time all the pirates came down for one, rosey arranged an unconscious oxy and an unconscious me in a grotesque human tableau in a hotel bedroom, and took photos of us. i'm also informed that i kissed smithy, but i can't remember that (obviously the mind would suppress something like that though). other than that, they are quite restrained affairs.
29/07/2005 at 18:13
please god let there still be photo's in existance of the kissing...
29/07/2005 at 18:15
i hope not. there's probably one of oxy in bed with me with his plums peeping out of the leg of his boxer shorts, but you wouldn't want to see it. i have, it was upsetting.
29/07/2005 at 18:16
i thought i was so clever baggsying the double bed and making rosey have the sofa bed, too. obviously he was plotting all night to have the last laugh.
29/07/2005 at 18:36
Mmmm, maybe we can start a thread on tri-plums with Oxy's as the first exhibit... would it get as many hits as the sporty hotties TC was showing off?
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
29/07/2005 at 20:57
I noticed on the IMCH photos that all of you seemed to be wearing painted-on tops - I hate tight clothing that restricts my breathing.
so candy - as I have no chance to try before ordering, are you saying that women's size L is really an XXL under lg's sizing???
29/07/2005 at 21:03
IW, i've never worn the women's kit(!) but the mens needs to go up a few sizes (although its meant to be skin tight anyway). i'd suggest you speak to Jj re womens sizing. if you want loose, then going XXL has to be a good idea.

or look at the various styles on offer, there must be something that takes your fancy and i'm sure there will be enough chicks this time around to make the minimum order.

did i get away with saying "chicks"? i had a fonzie moment.
29/07/2005 at 21:20
I'll let you off this time.

I'd certainly prefer a different top, the monaco covers too much skin, I like my shoulders and as much of my back as possible uncovered. Usually I race in my swimsuit and a pair of shorts.
29/07/2005 at 21:31
see www.louisgarneau.com / canada / custom

they have all sorts. i know that sisterly solidarity failed last time when there were only four of you, but there are loads of girlies this time so you should be able to get something you like.
29/07/2005 at 21:39
sorted - the tank top or the one-piece swimsuit

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 34 of 34 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.